Beans for everyone (Part 3)

It is time to get Freakky… :boom: :boom: :boom: :100: :100: :heart: :heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Freakshow X Yogi F2 Pollen! = Yogifreak? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

DO IT @Jhamersburg !!!

:drooling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Jhamersburg :+1::100::+1:

Saw them for $3 bones at a small bar they used sometimes for all ages shows…we were 15-16 going to see Screeching Weasel all the time…a bunch of other stuff…we went to so many of those shows

Back then even shows at small theaters venues etc…in Chicago…those small venues are so up close and personal, plus the sound…but price wise…like Pantera was “expensive” at $10-12 …Rancid, Gwar, Agnostic Front, Slayer.…I can’t think right now, but I’ll remember some more small shows I went to. I’m trying to remember the name of….Mighty Mighty Bosstones

2 Likes

Yeah man. I miss those small, cheap venues and shows. Mighty Mighty Bosstones always had great shows and amazing openers. I’m pretty sure I discovered H2O from the Bosstones.

I didn’t get to see Pantera until much later (Reinventing The Steel tour) but so amazing. If I remember right, Soulfly was one of the openers. Phenomenal.

3 Likes

Starting to notice some differences with these 4 females.

The structure of the fan leaves vary from thick to long and skinny. Also the buds are a bit different. This first plant, the beans are more developed than the other ones. The second plant has so much frost on the leaves around the bud. The third, with the skinny leaves, is the only one with hairs left on the bud, for now. And the last one, wants the skinny leaves and has the smallest bud structure.

I should have paid better attention to the males, not that it would have mattered in the orgy room, but just for curiosity sake. We should have a few thousand beans.
Tag @Wizdom , you’re it.

19 Likes

Them freaks are so weird looking. I could plant that in my front yard and nobody would know lol

5 Likes

Only my second run, but I love them. Compact, tight, little buds. The smell is very interesting, a mix of pepper and chemicals. These could definitely be grown incognito.

5 Likes

Kind of early for a Sunday, but good morning OG. Not sure how many are kicking around, having coffee, looking for something to do while drinking it. I sure could use some help. Last night, I was called in to this

And the pressure is on to find out what happened. Please help me solve this.
Information needed is Person, Weapon and Room.
Good luck, coffee sleuths.
On the menu for the winner will be a Bart head full of PINA POUND CAKE
Multiple guesses are allowed, but only 1 per post. Thanks.

6 Likes

Mustard, pipe, library

@sober @Jimdoors @pharmerfil

3 Likes

Plum, knife, kitchen

1 Like

Professor Plum with a lead pipe in the kitchen.

Where my brain took this story: This is where I make up that Plum had a leak in the kitchen. He called the plumber. This is where Plum realized his wife had been cheating on him with the plumber. Plum began to fill with so much anger. He couldn’t help but grab the piping next to him and whacked the plumber over the head as he was getting out from under the sink.

End of Act I

3 Likes

Miss scarlet in the billiards room with the rope.

2 Likes

She likes being tied up lol

3 Likes

White, candlestick, Study

Where the heck did everyone go? Swear I was just talking to a bunch of people on here lol

Professor Catnip, Dildo-bat, Secret dogs room.

6 Likes

Nice red-head auto-erotic asphyxiation reference!

1 Like