Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Keep at it and you will win :slightly_smiling_face: …everyone’s a winner on OG :v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

Hey @THCeed what’s the flowering time for this as I clearly forgot to ask! :rofl:

1 Like

I have not run that yet. They are beans made with an auto flower mom, that when I put it outside to finish it’s last month of flower, it revegged and finished in the fall with all the others. It was hit with pollen from an 11 ft male London Pound Cake. I will guess around 8 weeks like the dad.
Did you receive some of them?

5 Likes

I did and thanks for the info!! You sent me some a bit ago with those letters of apology :smiley:

I’m finally going through my bean mail :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Question for anyone who’s grown the Freakshow: How does it smoke? What are its effects? I’d guess it’s sativa-like, from the looks of it.

7 Likes

@Mad_Barry yes ween is great now if piss up a rope was on this album it would truy be perfect!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you haven’t heard piss up a rope by ween check it out very silly but funny!

4 Likes

Only my 2nd run, so I don’t know. Both runs were for beans. I love the smell though, peppery finishing with a chemical smell. Makes me keep going back and saying, Just what is that smell.

7 Likes

I’ve had some curing for awhile now it was outdoor and I prob chopped it about two weeks later than I should’ve to time the dry with an indoor run I was doing. I found it sativa like in the mood enhancing aspect and actually got a really nice clear headed buzz, which settled into a lazy/hazy state after an hour half or so, maybe some cbd levels crept in with the later harvest. Lemon fruity metallic with an aftertaste of fermented berry. Very tasty and smooth I think it’s great for wake and bake :+1:

5 Likes

Somebody that I sent some beans to did some work on this photo for me and I can’t seem to find it.

Found it.

27 Likes

Because I missed the draw yesterday, I will pick 2 winners. @Smooth and @MyrtleGrounds ,you have been cheesed. Thanks for participating.

27 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @MyrtleGrounds & @Smooth on the win :trophy: for the cheese :cheese: you lucky :four_leaf_clover: rats :rat:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @THCeed for the big cheese :cheese: giveaway! :clap::tophat: :wink::facepunch::confetti_ball::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Smooth and @MyrtleGrounds
the-longest-yard

Lol, dont know why I thought of this scene…had to go find a gif though.
:rofl:

7 Likes

Morning OG. Up all night coughing, didn’t sleep much, so I will be hit and miss today.
Looks like today’s forecast is calling for heavy rain all day. I’m down with that.

My kind of rain, CHOCOLATE THAI X ROCKIN RAIN
If you would like to get rained on, pick a number between 1-200, 1 guess per post for a total of 3 guesses. Good luck to all.

23 Likes

I’ll ho with 76

My 1st guess is 57

My 2nd guess is 123

My 3rd guess is189

1 Like

First guess. 62

Second guess. 137

Third guess. 23