Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Anything but a Hyundai and I’m good.

3 Likes

@Fortman420 …. Congratulations, great one!

Thanks for the fun time and opportunity @THCeed

Happy happy joy joy OG’rs

1 Like

I’d be all in on anything freakshow. I love the way they look!

2 Likes

Thank you @THCeed! What a awesome thing to open. I’m at the hospital with the wife right now. She’s sicker then sick right now.

Also send me a pm with an addy and I’ll get some stamps out to you

6 Likes

Feel ya on that freak!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::champagne::balloon: @Fortman420 on the win :trophy: with the lucky :four_leaf_clover: guess for the Chocolate Thai x Rockin Rain! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @THCeed for the fun :star_struck: game, now get some rest and feel better! :clap::tophat::tada::blush::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::wink::v:

8 Likes

“fight a cold, you’ll beat it in 7 days… Let’r go and she’ll be done with ya in a week” :wink:

Ugh, hospitals suck! I hope she starts feeling better soon!!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your wife. Hope she gets better quickly. Congrats on the win.

3 Likes

I hope so as well. Can’t even keep water down till 20 minutes ago. 4 days of no fluids is rough. Appreciate the kind thoughts

8 Likes

Let’s send all our positive vibes this way, not mine.
All the best to your wife.

6 Likes

Sending Prayers and good vibes… Hope she feels better soon.

1 Like

The dr was able to get her fed full of fluids and something to same the beast of the belly and now she’s home trying to sleep and let her body get some much needed sleep

3 Likes

Hope she heals up fast man, that sounds like a rough one to say the least!!

1 Like

Looky what showed up today :grin::grin::grin:. Thank you!!

12 Likes

Good to hear. The best place to get better is at home.

3 Likes

RainToday drops always cheer you up. Nice variety luxton.

1 Like

Hey everybody, I just want to put this out there. Please go to Kraft Hockeyville and vote for Elliot Lake Ontario voting is unlimited. Thanks for your support

9 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

Visited and voted

2 Likes