Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I don’t know, but we will have to find out. The arena holds 100-200 people, so it might sell out fast. LOL

6 Likes

I mentioned this to my mother and she says “You tell your friends we have lots of room for everyone” I don’t know if she knows what she just got herself into.

9 Likes

That’s it??? 100-200 or 1,000-2,000?

1 Like

That was not a type O. lol

3 Likes

Me and the wife would love to attend a NHL game up in Elliot Bay… should be up close and personnel with that many seats availabl​:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

2 Likes

Wow I wonder how they will swing that! Gonna be in high demand from all the OG people though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Might be an all OG crowd at the event, hope they have good ventilation in the arena, might get a little smokey in there

1 Like

Every seat is in the front row. hahaha

3 Likes

With minimal seating, she might have to sit on your lap.

2 Likes

Maybe we should approach them with a group purchase.

1 Like

Hell yeah!! Glad it worked. That’s gonna be awesome for the kids!!

1 Like

My mom, God bless her, just reiterated the fact that if as many of us that can get tickets, can stay at her house. She will go stay at my sister’s for the weekend. What a lovely lady. Let’s get some tickets.

8 Likes

Ok this makes sense lol

Big thanks going out to a couple members.

@sober and @Hemp you Reggae

17 Likes

I whent to vote
But it say you already won

Felicitations

Bare

3 Likes

Thanks.
Yes, the members have spoken.

7 Likes

Glad that connecting flight :airplane: made it to you safely! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::rabbit::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the forward @OhNo555 I couldn’t do this without you!

I hope you like 'em @THCeed!

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy them. They are from JP. I have some more I just have been busy @OhNo555 i get to the po this week. When cool weather comes back I’ll be growing again. It want be long.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I am sure I will enjoy them.

4 Likes