Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Awesome, I can’t wait to see them.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to catch up on reading. It’s a frantic click fest trying to see all the updates on grow logs and such. I missed your thread not updating in the mayhem lol.

Sorry about that! I hope you are doing well @THCeed . I’m looking forward to the packs I’ve got coming from you. Hope to get some of them started upon arrival.

5 Likes

Thanks Brother.
Hope you are having a great hump day. Always so much catching up to do.

@Thetravler, this is my thread.

I put 50 tails in the dirt. Hopefully they will be up before I leave on Friday for 5 days.

20 Likes

so i have one of your bcbb x kryptonite and its looking to be female! cant wait might be one of my outside beasts.
That looks like 300 seeds not 50 lol 50-300 :rofl: not all the same seeding time since i see some long stretchers.

4 Likes

You are my go to estimater.
That might get big on you. Haha

3 Likes

Woo! COngrats @THCeed !

Also, are you in the 100% of the Eclipse on Monday? :thinking:

4 Likes

My house, is exactly on the line that they drew for perfect viewing unfortunately I’m heading up north to Elliot Lake on Friday and won’t be home till Tuesday lol
My wife said we should rent out our driveway, we could probably fit 10 vehicles.

5 Likes

Dammit! here I was considering harassing you with mrs p and a fat joint but now sounds like i’ll head east towards Port Hope.

4 Likes

I javelin some friend who rented farm field space to camp out. They’ve been there a week plus already. I think it was either Ohio or Illinois they went to, but I know the air is filled with dank smells wherever they are.

2 Likes

Fartsville USA?

2 Likes

Wish I had a like! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Damn, that would have been fine.
You are always welcome to come and park and view it from here.

4 Likes

Who gonna watch the seedling while your gone ¿ put them in the drive way and I’ll water them while I watch the eclipse my daughter works at the library she grabbed us free glasses

5 Likes

Thanks goes out to @middleman for the wonderful beans. Which is your favorite?

10 Likes

Thanks goes out to @middleman for the wonderful beans. Which is your favorite?

9 Likes

I’m so stoked you guys won brother! That’s so awesome! I’m definitely coming for the game!! Gonna be epic for the town for sure. Such awesome news

1 Like

I’m a freak for anything 88g13hp so that’s my choice for sure :wink:

2 Likes

We will have to get as many tickets as possible. Free place to stay, too.

1 Like

I’m so down! My word

1 Like

Maybe we will have to get @Foreigner to rig up some tickets for us all.

2 Likes