Beans for everyone (Part 3)

When you don’t know how many 50 is.

Second tray,

Sure you were off by that much.
Me : not really
???
Me : well there are still a couple in the paper towel.

How close do you get when you drop 50 beans?

11 Likes

I am probably a long ways off from popping 50, but it looks like you’re doing it right!

How many are you growing? Holy crap.

He’s huge…haven’t seen him win a fight yet though. That was about as close as he’s come that I’ve seen, and I still think he got the short end of the stick.

4 Likes

It was only supposed to be 50, D’oh

2 Likes

I saw him win his first , He s a tough kid, gonna be a beast when he gets size to him…NY has a good one there.

2 Likes

My man! It’s official now… My very first custom puck!
You sir REGGAE!
Thanks bud, I’ll do ya proud!

Have a great day everyone :seedling:
Man I wish I knew y’all when I lived in Ontario.
Nothing beats catching a bass or pike up north at 6am with a top water Zara spook… Well almost nothing.
I miss that type of fishing in BC

22 Likes

I am :boom: amazed :boom: that I got seeds from you today! Just when you loose all hope in the postal system, this happens! Mailed from CA and made it to Oregon USA in 10 days!!! Thank you for adding the freakshow beans. Can you believe I’ve never tried any cheese strains. Thanks for the opportunity to grow 'em. @THCeed

21 Likes

Glad the beans landed safely, make sure that you keep a couple for the “FREAKER’S BALL”

6 Likes

10 days isn’t that bad. From Canada to Michigans been taking about 2 weeks or longer. Usually right at the point your like “goddamn postman, or border guard” it shows up and makes the day.

1 Like

Yeah, 10 days is great!!!

The best is when your waiting on a few and they all show up at the same time, had like 4-5 pop one day, literally went to my mailbox in boxers.

2 Likes

Idk how long it takes CA to Va but I’m expecting a couple packs any day now. It’s been a while. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

10 days is awesome from ca to mi. , Usually takes 30+ days for me and I’m 15 min from the border✌️

1 Like

I have some as well can’t wait to see how they grow in your climate. I’ve seen some pics of the females outdoors huge buds like 3 foot long .

@TopShelfTrees1 some of the lakes around my hometown.

@Foreigner do you see your lake just north of town?

8 Likes

Yeah fish galore for me! And no trespassing!

3 Likes

All crown land. You probably don’t even have to wear pants.

2 Likes

I’ll refrain from wearing pants if I get to wear the crown

1 Like

On your lake, you are the KING

2 Likes