Beans for everyone (Part 3)

So cool, thanks for the pictures.
I am just starting to work with the Freakshow, hopefully I can do something with it.

3 Likes

I would love to see a massive 1 in your yard. If you could breed the Lennon sour into it and cross it back a few times you could create a monster strain with that lol . If you ever want to see a huge freakshow you should go on YouTube and search freakshow bill ward itā€™s massive .

2 Likes

I have 3 on the go for the outside garden. Pretty excited to see what happens to them out there.

3 Likes

Sweet canā€™t wait to see how big you can get them. Should be huge by the way you grow your other plants.

3 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I will try and do you proud.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not going out on much of a limb here, when I say, Iā€™m pretty confident THCeeds outdoor Freakshow will be massive.

Iā€™ll expect temperatures to drop a few degrees in South Central Ontario starting around the beginning of August until harvest, due to his plants blocking out the sun.

12 Likes

Haha no doubt bro :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Hahaha so true.

Oh boy. Pressure sure is building.

3 Likes

I want a Canna-eclipse or my money back! :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha Canna Tree Clipse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Bill Ward is the man, Iā€™ve been following him for a while now, dude seems to know his stuff, heā€™s certainly sponsored enough, lol.

More pressure, eh.
Ok, ok, I will do my best.
Sponsorā€™s?

1 Like

Top Shelf Trees :evergreen_tree: perfect sponsor

1 Like

This is something my Mom is growing, check out how small the pot is.

I am leaning towards Sativa, :rofl:

11 Likes

Solar eclipse my assā€¦ Thatā€™s just THCeedā€™s freekshow blocking the sun

7 Likes

I sure hope so. Iā€™m just new with this strain. Still lots to do to figure it out.

5 Likes

Good morning OG
@TopShelfTrees1 I got to take a little of this in yesterday. I sure do miss being able to do this every weekend.

Back to reality tomorrow.
Quick reality check from the wife.

Oh boy.

29 Likes

I canā€™t wait till I up my hobby to that many babyā€™s. Now that tent and light acquired Iā€™m 1 tiny step closer.

3 Likes

Good morning bro! Oh man Iā€™m jealous! Everyone is fishing or enjoying nature but me! Time to get out!
So gorgeous!

1 Like