Beans for everyone (Part 3)

spring is sprung . Just moved up to the big nursery. Notice my half watering @420noob

18 Likes

@THCeed I won the #12 lot

8 Likes

Got a second freak show. 2heads better than one! Lol ty dude.

16 Likes

I thinkā€¦sometimesā€¦THCeedā€¦is stoned! :grin:

11 Likes

Iā€™m definitely taking pictures of all outgoing letters from now on. Pretty sure 95% of us are in that same stoney boat. I think i asked you a couple times if ya got my package lol

4 Likes

I usually take pictures, and I usually tag the member when I ship it out, but that doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t do it twice in a row. :grimacing: I think what Pete is saying might apply here, maybe.

These are winners of the bids and others.
On the list,
@Zolorp @pop22 @Gho13 @Hashpants @Cannabiscrusader @YescaSmoker
@Tracker @NDNCHILD

28 Likes

2 more on their way.

@Ivy @DirtySlowToes

18 Likes

I was tagged about a month or so back with a few others. I havenā€™t seen anything yet or any clue what you may have sent. Lol. I greatly appreciate you thinking of me brother :v:. Lately mail back and fourth us to ca has been really slow. @TopShelfTrees1 had sent something around same time and still no show. Usually for me seems like 3-4 weeks . But lately been taking way longer.

4 Likes

Ok, I have a proposal for all my American Growmies.
I will send you 2 pucks, at least 1 will be a Bart head, with a minimum 20 beans being sent in total. The deal is you have to send $5 to a member that I will disclose to you via a PM. I will put up a list of 6 or so strains for you to choose from. I will look after shipping costs of the beans. Please help to help a fellow member out.

34 Likes

Did I tag you name? I have been trying to get into the habit of tagging the members when I mail things out.

2 Likes

Yes. I was just trying to find it. There were a few names tagged seems like 8-10

2 Likes

Okay then itā€™s definitely on its way, somewhere. :pensive:

Not quite sure how to search for it , other than scroll back through :rofl::joy:. Might take a minute :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, good luck with that. Iā€™m sure somebody knows how to search for it, sorry that somebody is not me.

2 Likes

Count me in! Iā€™ve been itching for my first Bart head and Iā€™d be happy to help!

2 Likes

I found it. I just went through my messages ā€¦ post 1390 :rofl: little longer than I thought :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take this deal, let me know who I have to send $5 to!

3 Likes

Count me in brother :v:

1 Like

Iā€™m down if yer still takinā€™ names.

1 Like

That is awesome. I will post the strains here, you pick 2 of them and Pm that and I will give you the info.
WMBK, LSGTK, Pina Pound Cake, BC Big Bud X Kryptonite, Bruce Banner X Kryptonite, Freakshow, Mystery Mix, Cheese, Chocolate Thai X Rockin Rain, and last but not least, THCeeD. Those are the strains to choose from. I guess there are11 strains to choose from, please @ all your friends.

14 Likes