Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I’m just curious of the amount tbch, that’s a tough one as hash is so dense. Thanks for all your generosity and the fun bro

1 Like

Alright, almost the last guess and on the 3rd try, @freed111 is the closest guess at 111 grams. Well done.

13 Likes

Noice👍
Looks like fun, guess I’ll hafta try this
Results show it’s worth the effort, and the apology letter proves it👍

2 Likes

I knew after you posted the opened scale I was way off, I even told my wife it looks more like 100 or so. Nice, congrats @freed111

2 Likes

Yikes! My brain hurts… 1st guess 50 grams

2nd guess… 75 grams. You are hurting my brain today… LOL

Alright… The old man is going to say 35 grams

I knew I was close. If I could have held without looking at it I could have been within 1 gram. Old learned skill only applied for this sort of thing :slight_smile: This wife thinks it’s an odd skill to have but in a time long ago all grams mattered

1 Like

Yes, your guesses were in the ballpark.

1 Like

Please read at least 3 posts before entering the giveaway. Lol

4 Likes

Congratulations @freed111

@THCeed Found a care package from ya in the mailbox today!

14 Likes

You know the envelope is a winner when Canada Post extra bags it for you, I think it is to help keep it fresh. :wink:

It also looks like they had other issues, looks like there was a stamp on it that got ripped off.

11 Likes

And in the bag, unbelievable goodness.

Thanks so much @TopShelfTrees1
You Reggae, Brother.

26 Likes

Woohoo! Finally! Now that I see they had issues, maybe that’s why it took so long, enjoy bro. My pleasure

9 Likes

I wish !
Deff wouldnt mind being able to tisket for a gasket here and there

1 Like

That’s hilarious!! :joy::metal:

1 Like

I’d call it weird! What was the yellow sticker? I see stamps on the other pic! So it couldn’t have been a printed mailing stamp , possibly an address label?
Or just used it to reseal the bag?
Great package to receive like the 1000 mg dosages .

3 Likes

I think there was some kind of an issue with it at first and it got flagged. Then the tag/sticker got removed and it got put into the other bag and sealed and then on it’s way again. It took over 2 weeks to get here from not even an hour down the road,

8 Likes

Good morning, OG.
Have a great Friday.
Bean giveaway to start shortly.

16 Likes