Beans for everyone (Part 3)

12.5 hours at 200

What a gorgeous bark on it. Super yummy.

28 Likes

boiiiiiiiiiiiiii. yeah thats the stuff

1 Like

Yes I’ll have some of that please. No I’m very happy with the burnt ends thank you.

3 Likes

Ya I would just eat it all to myself :joy:
@THCeed
Looks delicious

1 Like

It really does look good!

1 Like

I made a pork roast in the slow cooker the other day but it’s not the same.

1 Like

The ends are not burnt.

It’s called a “bark” so tasty.

19 Likes

They do call them burnt ends in some circles. In some Texas bbq joints they cut them off and sell them individually to flavour soups and the like.

7 Likes

I’ve purchased rib tips from restaurants. They’re just the ends they cut off of the ribs. So good!

3 Likes

@THCeed do you have any freakshow grow tips for meh? Mine is either a runt, or im abusing this poor thing, its been tiny with only its first set of leaves for like 4-5 days with no progress it seems. ( although roots are doing root things )

3 Likes

Freakshows sometime grow slow during the seedlings stage

4 Likes

Ok cool , just wanted to make sure it wasn’t my fault :stuck_out_tongue: thanks Billy !

I got another freakshow in soil outside, its a little riskeh but freakshow dont look like cannabis. :wink:

I sowed it in the middle of the pot and sowed some spinach around it. If everything goes as planned that should be a fun little pot.

1 Like

No worries. I’ve grown a few small ones outdoors. So stealthy they blend in well with the surrounding bushes

3 Likes

My idea is hopefully the spinach can camouflage it some , if not, into the bushes it goes XD

1 Like

I’ve also had a freak in the freakshow strain looked even more fernlike than the normal freakshow leaves.

4 Likes

I’ve got 4 doing a stall too. Must be normal.

1 Like

Check out bill ward on YouTube . He’s a grown a huge freakshow and done a few indoor grows of them. I think the slow start is genetic part of the mutation .

3 Likes

Dude that plant is a monster !!!

1 Like

Bahahahahahaha, lmfao

I reckon thceed can get them bigger in his patch. But the buds on bills freakshow are huge

5 Likes