Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Ah, my friend… I don’t grow cars here, it’s not worth it for me. I bet you’ll find someone excited. I will not occupy this space because it would also be unfair to those who would enjoy it better than me. Thanks anyway, friend!

1 Like

I ran out of my allotted number of likes today, but I’ll make up for it tomorrow.
Thanks @THCeed for these.
:partying_face: :heart: :100: :four_leaf_clover: :guitar: :drum: :microphone: :gem: :star: :cherries: :fireworks:

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

Congrats as well to @Scarlyle who shared lucky number 16 with me.
I hope you don’t mind, but I shared your name next to mine in @THCeeds next
giveaway. Lucky number 9. If we win again, you pick the one you want.

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

They will be put to good use. Pics when I
start with the crossing of some GMO with these. Your a blessing to this
community for all that you do here. I’m grateful to be a part of it.

2 Likes

Wiiiicked, thanks for the shot man

@Fortman420 you around bud?

@RainToday @ShiskaberrySavior @BIGJ check’r out

5 Likes

Hey, @ Bert , wanna get in at number 12 with me?

Ah well, took too long

1 Like

I’ll sign up with you if you need someone!

2 Likes

Your choice bud I’m just along for the ride.

2 Likes

Hey :wave: @darkillusion, come on over here and get on post #3895 and get on this partner :cowboy_hat_face: wiki on the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5 spot! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Can I get in with u @THCeed

I need a partner @THCeed

1 Like

I have a 1’x 4’ t5 fixture with 8 lamps. 4 of them cover the blue spectrum and the other 4
cover the red spectrum. I use them for my starters for both magic beans and my garden veggie starters. No complaints. I’ve used it for years with no problems other than replacing the lamps every now and then. Usually when they burn out.

2 Likes

@sober wiki^

2 Likes

Well looks like you got everything under control. I am going to sit back and watch this play out now.

3 Likes

Thank you brudda. The choice is all yours.

2 Likes

Do you want to get in on this together @Originalweedman? Post 3916 slot #2. Thanks for the fun format @THCeed. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Anyone come and join me.

6 Likes

I’ll join you my friend @THCeed

3 Likes

Sounds good to me.

3 Likes

I got your back brotha man!!!

3 Likes

Tough choice! I do like a good Grape flavour though :grin:

3 Likes

@Flower @Bert @CocoaCoir want to join me on this one?

2 Likes