Beans for everyone (Part 3)

419551423_1453940535504377_8102965831535181265_n-2
The time stamp shows this thread (part 2) had 5023 posts. HUH???

Iā€™m pretty sure if there are deleted posts it keeps the number but allows for filling in. At least thatā€™s my theory.

I wondered if that was the case. It makes sense, just seems odd to see the count go over the 5000 limit.

Yeah. I noticed it on the non political memes thread a couple times. Thatā€™s where my theory comes from anyway.

1 Like

You can see where it closed and then more comments after. Pretty funny to watch. @THCeed broke the internet.

3 Likes

Lol. This would be the thread to do it. Itā€™s been fun trying. Iā€™m getting hours warnings on the likes so Iā€™ll drop this here for you.

:heart:

Thanks, me too! We need more likes!
Maybe if you support the site with a certain dollar amount or more we could be granted unlimited likes for the year after the donation? Maybe 6 months?

3 Likes

Canā€™t agree more. Itā€™s funny I wouldnā€™t have thought that would be a thing for me when I first got on this forum, but there is so much good karma going here I canā€™t help but throw them around like theyā€™re infinite.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get credit for my posts from the other part 3, :rofl:
I had no idea that would break the site.

6 Likes

In spite of all the evidence I donā€™t think this thread exists.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s because you are on the wrong site

2 Likes

Who had post 5000?
That sure was fun to be part of.
Is it confirmed that @havens4hawks is our winner and did anyone pick him for post 5000?

2 Likes

Lol, looks like I missed about 900 posts and a whole lotta fun in Part 2. Been busy at work.
Glad to see yā€™all still having fun around here.
Iā€™m hoping to give a sweet WMBK update over there later tonight.
Hey, you get them beans in the mail yet?

4 Likes

I just did!
:rofl:

1 Like

Negative, but I am still waiting on some mail that was sent to me almost 2 weeks ago from 35 minutes down the road.

3 Likes

After doing some digging I think I actually won a Bart head full of those ā€œPina Pound Cakeā€ beans from @THCeed a few days ago. When I hopped on this morning it was right at the time we were approaching 5000 so I didnā€™t take the time to double check. So, I would like to remove my name from the 5000 contest. I know there are some other peeps on here that thought they had it and the system glitched with all the posts/new threads happening. I have been lucky enough to win some giveaways lately and I feel it is only right to share the joy with others. I hope this doesnā€™t muddy the waters with trying to figure out an actual winner. Thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to do these contests/giveaways.

3 Likes

Dibs!
I ainā€™t got no Bart head.
:crazy_face:

Now thatā€™s ridiculous.

Just to add to the turmoil, first member to make the 100th post in the new Part 3, will win the prize.
Bart head full of Pina Pound Cake
Letā€™s see what happens this time around.
Same deal goes, if you pick the member that posts 100, you will also win a puck.

6 Likes

Woohoo and away we go . yeahhh buddy

@420noob is going to be the one to make the 100th post