3 Likes

Plants look fantastic…for real, thanks for sharing such beauty with us

2 Likes

Solid work @THCeed !

:hugs:

5 Likes

That’s a Good Looking Jungle, :green_heart:

3 Likes

Optimal soil and growing conditions to produce monsters year after year! You rock @THCeed! :clap::clap:

4 Likes

Thanks Brother.

4 Likes

You need to post a before and after picture of how well this outside grow of yours is going! Then again we would all expect nothing less of the monster plants 🪴 you always seem to get! :clap::tophat::sun_with_face::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hey :wave: @THCeed don’t miss out on @misterbee hemp giveaway. I know you make those creams and I am sure you could put it to good use! :ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

And Don’t Forget this one… Epic giveaways

@THCeed @Bobgrows @Smooth @Illicitmango @Illicitmango @Tejas @Pigeonman @Hashton_Kusha @percyryan66 @Wizdom @Originalweedman @Thetravler

8 Likes

@anonymous510

Or should I say @estacionsj or @estacionsj2.0 or @Bongthrasher

I see you and not fooling me

7 Likes

@Wizdom the Detective!

11 Likes

If this is that guy, this account looks a few weeks old, and he was on here with the other account last week asking for forgiveness. That would mean that he had 2 accounts going at the same time again.

2 Likes

Do you strain it ? Is this okay to use on indoor plants or will it be loaded with bugs from being outside? I guess i could just add a drop of bti and it would be ready to go indoors

1 Like

The stink is epic.

2 Likes

Yea i dont want to piss off my entire household so nevermind lol! Outdoor only

1 Like

Thank you so much for tagging me…this is an epic giveaway

1 Like

Account was made exact day the original two were banned. Nov 24 '23

Name used is Anonymous…510(San Francisco)

Also uses the same grammer spelling mistake

3 coincidences, I’d doubt it. This dude never left when he was banned, just switched accounts.

9 Likes

Big thanks going out to a few members for some awesome beans.

The cardboard came with no info at all, I think that’s the stamped envelope beside it. Anyone have any ideas about who they’re from?

@NDNCHILD you sir, Reggae.
I will have to find something special for you.

29 Likes

@THCeed Hey!! :partying_face::partying_face: They both landed!! I’m still welcome in Canada!! :partying_face::partying_face:. I’m so happy they made it to ya buddy! You’ll notice a couple found names in that second card. The crosses are the same beans.:+1:t3:
Feel free to do as you wish with the duplicates.
Ya owe me nothing, my friend! I was just ensuring I didn’t default on our trade and would’ve kept sending till ya got ‘ em! Thanks again, bud!
You Reggae, Big guy! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

16 Likes