Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I hahah im just coming in from walking the second one ! And my dogs a are spoiled me being an insomniac they get walked even when they dont want to be botherd ! Hey did you finnish the puzzle we were working on ?

1 Like

I think mine will be in a sandwich bag next time !

3 Likes

Sandwich bags: never for sandwiches.

2 Likes

Well heres one talking about bags ?
How do you make paper babies ?
Fuck an old bag !

3 Likes

Ziplock double seal for extra protection.

It was @misterbee, but it is over. I pulled the numbers on Thursday morning. :wink:

POST #1721 for the results.

2 Likes

Fuck I had it as profesor Plum in the library with a pipe !

1 Like

Got your Messageā€¦can help you out, BUT, canā€™t get to it for about TWO/2 WEEKS. Have to get TWO Giveaways (plus a Popup) squared away. Wifeā€™s Post-Surgery Attention has throw a ā€œWrenchā€ into OG-Scheduling. Not complaining, just explaining!! Have 20+ Envelopes dispatching on Monday, additional ones probably Wednesday, plus Tracked Packages. Iā€™m ā€œOLDā€, but committed to OG!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Hope you wife is good saying a prayer at church tomorrow for both you !

3 Likes

@THCeed
Thought you might want to see some of your kin wearing their finest mid-summer camouflage. So far it is working wellā€¦ they blend in perfectly w/ the wildflowers. Theyā€™re not as big as yours, but my wife tells me theyā€™re a good size.

21 Likes

That just donā€™t sound right :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

image Funnyshit

7 Likes

Super koolā€¦thanks for sharing, nobody could tell thatā€™s cannabis at all

1 Like

How does your wife know the size of mine. :rofl:
Looking great Buddy. Keep it up. Your wife tell you that too. Lol Have a smokin night.

6 Likes

K, forgive my botany ignorance, is that really a canna plant?? With giant yellow pedals? The leaves look like a freakshow, but that budā€¦ It looks like a mutant sunflower, lol

1 Like

Those are freakshow plants in a fabric pot. The flower youā€™re seeing belongs to the wildflower patch the pot is sitting in. I donā€™t recall the exact cultivar, but it is some type of aster.
Just a little organic camouflageā€¦ nothinā€™ to worry about.

4 Likes

I meanā€¦ you are always showing them off. Hell, one picture has a tape measure in it. itā€™s like the statue of libertyā€¦ even if youā€™ve never been there you know what it looks like. :rofl:

4 Likes

Brilliant, absolutely stealth :grin::ok_hand:

Edit: no sarcasm or anything, thatā€™s freaking awesome. Totally out on the open and no one would know, until they start too smell at least :grin:

4 Likes

thanks man, Iā€™m hoping for them to make a bunch of seed this year, but they may all be dudesā€¦ I might have to try again next year. Was hoping to toss them in with the wildflowers as new, permanent residents.

6 Likes

Wait until you see how sticky they get. Itā€™s just incredible.

3 Likes

Good morning OG.
Photos of the garden will come this afternoon when I get home.
Have a smokin day.

11 Likes