Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Next time come crabbing
@luxton

Not yet, I donā€™t think. But we will have to see. I need some more girth. I havenā€™t been able to feed them once yet, with all the rain these last couple of months.

2 Likes

Iā€™m ready to make the drive. Just saying LOL

1 Like

Sorry to see you lost some plantsā€¦

2 Likes

You have a couple right overā€¦ Damnā€¦ Any chance to stake them back up?? Lil duct tape, the handy manā€™s secret weapon :wink:

4 Likes

@THCeed
How far are u

1 Like

You mean, some tough bitches. Stood them up with a few stakes. I will have a look today, but I think they will be fine.

3 Likes

Toronto ish

1 Like

@THCeed is using a trick tape measure heā€™s not fooling anyone.

3 Likes

I thought we could keep that our secret. Now I know better, never trust a man that doesnā€™t wear pants.

7 Likes

Pants are optional. I am not ruled by the dictates of society. You got that measuring tape out of the back of a catalogue. We all know.

6 Likes

Can you please start eating or something. Youā€™re talking too much. Our secrets will never be ours again. So sad.

9 Likes

Must.have.food.

4 Likes

Those are Some Monsters, Great Job. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

I had an egg and toast. Now youā€™re in trouble.

5 Likes

Pants less, with a full belly. Better watch out

1 Like

Nowhere to hide the gut.

1 Like

Mine eyes, mine eyes.

1 Like

Glad you survived the storm with minimal damage, thanks for sharingā€¦im sorry the weather is damagingā€¦but I really miss weather like thatā€¦southern California gets old with the same temperature and sun every dayā€¦I grew up in Chicago and do miss the weatherā€¦even winters. Hang in there and keep up the great work @THCeed and good morning to you and everyone else!

8 Likes

Good morning, Growmie. Thanks for the kind words. Have a smokin day.

1 Like