Beans for everyone (Part 3)

@THCeed and @Pigeonman you guys are lucky! It’s rained twice here in the last two months :hot_face:

3 Likes

Eeepp! That sux @ix3u !

It’s wetter than usual. I’ve got moss starting in places that I’ve never seen it before! Like cottage country damp.

3 Likes

Right! In retrospect, I suppose your pond flooding doesn’t make you lucky :laughing: but you know. I suppose I’d rather us both just get the amount of rain we need instead of far opposite ends of the spectrum!

4 Likes

What you said.

2 Likes

1.75 inches thus morning. What a mess, some plants are down again. I guess it comes with the territory. With big plants, come bigger problems.

5 Likes

I just noticed, that we are getting ready to roll over to part 4 soon. If any of you remember what happened when we rolled on to part three, it was hilarious. I might have to do something special to get things rolling here.

6 Likes

Holy crap, do you need a snorkel sent out??

1 Like

103 countdown… 102…

5 Likes

IMG_5636 IMG_5623 IMG_5621 !
IMG_5622
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Why is he smiling - that is some (maybe lots of) beer belly - grotesque :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Maybe it’s triplets.

7 Likes

Maybe quintuplets :eyes:

2 Likes

Random question for everyone/anyone… Is there any truth to keeping your plants in darkness for a couple days before cutting them down, increasing the potency?

1 Like

Saw a podcast with Bugbee where he said lower temps in flower produces better results. Another Bugbee favorite is providing as much light as possible if all other parameters are in tune. Draw you own conclusions :wink:

2 Likes

Right? I’m wondering how much “bro science” is involved in the idea

1 Like

Sure was a lot of squealing going on in my drive shed today. Found these things scattered at the back. Left for work for a couple of hours and the mother never returned. I went and bought them some kitten milk, $50, crazy for 2 small cans. Though they were quite reluctant, I managed to get a bit into them and off to sleep they went. On the way to the vets with them, they called and said that I can’t bring them in until 8am tomorrow. So, unless they up their dose, I will have to feed them every hour to 2.

Found a few other things that require some babying.

Who knew “babying” isn’t a word.

43 Likes

How does ‘babying’ if it indeed a word, relate to those giants of yours @THCeed ?
Nice kitties, and congrats on having the decency to be a temporary guardian
Thanks for making me smile :smiley: :smiley: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Adorable @THCeed

2 Likes

They were safe in the forest, Mom knew they would be in caring hands.
Hope the Mom returns, and wasn’t taken by a yote.
If you end up keeping them, let me know and I can ask my friends in Borington if they want to adopt one.

2 Likes

Ok, let’s get this weekend started. I think there are 3 boys, orange and 1 girl black. Not sure if that will matter. I am looking for 4 names for the kittens. That means 4 winners. 1 guess per post only. My daughter and son will each pick the 2 they like most. Tag a member for a double win. Good luck. Let’s hit 5000.

Bonus for the 5000th post. You get to pick any strain from the photo.

Good luck and have a smokin evening.

24 Likes