Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Now I am hungry :yum: MMM

Lucky guess :joy::joy::joy:

Impressive! What temp do you cook this?

1 Like

IMG_4749
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

First hour of smoking is at 200Ā° then I cook it for about an hour at 300 and then about an hour and a half at 250Ā° I try and keep the temperatures lower near the end when I cover it in the sauce.

6 Likes

@OhNo555 :joy: :dash: heā€™s unstoppable

5 Likes

Used my last one on yours :joy::metal:

Did you Infuse the sauce with something specialā€¦

1 Like

It was for the family, no special sauce.

1 Like

Very nice. That looks really good. Iā€™ve done that many of times. Iā€™ve even cooked turkeys that way. Love the Smokey grill flavor :v:

2 Likes

You sure have that right. Iā€™m looking for a turkey to do on there next, oh boy I canā€™t wait.

4 Likes

Looks delicious
@THCeed

1 Like

Good morning, fellow growers. Up for grabs today is a puck, full of floor madness.
MYSTERY MIX, may contain Fems or Regs and are photos.
If you would like some, just say a big thank you to a member that donated your stamp for your prize, through me. Thatā€™s it. It is nice to let the stamp providers know how important they are to our group.
THANKS

16 Likes

morninā€™! I guess I have to thanks @JOHN1234 then. I think I didnā€™t previously

2 Likes

Iā€™d be down for mystery mix. Who do I thank?and how do we go about donating postage? I have a couple folks I want to throw some at in the not so distant future.

3 Likes

I have mentioned in the thread who has donated stamps.

2 Likes

Stamps can be sent directly to the bean provider.

1 Like

Sweet I wasnā€™t sure if there was some special process or something.

And I definitely will thank @JOHN1234 for the postage. I thought I had seen another donator not too long ago and wanted to spread the love, but Iā€™m gonna have to scroll back through and find the post again.

Anyway, thank you @JOHN1234 for the postage and thank you @THCeed for scratching my ā€œlotteryā€ itch every day. Lol. Seriously yall are the best!

1 Like

FYIā€¦if you are in the US, you can buy Canadian stamps from Canada post online and have them shipped to anyone. Itā€™s pretty simple. You just need the persons address your sending to.

8 Likes