Beans for everyone (Part 4)

good one. 9 10

2 Likes

These arrived today :grin: thank you @THCeed . Looks like I’ve got a invite to the Freakers Ball :grin::grin:

20 Likes

Could be the food in the Soil is getting low… just went through that with some plants fueled by chicken shit pellets… a few plants all started going yellow, fading.
it was 6 weeks out from them being applied, with lots of Rain.

They were re-applied and 5 days later all were green again.

3 Likes

Wow, that IS early. Nice to break up the harvest sessions.

2 Likes

If you look close, in the right corner, you can see the top of my 6ft ladder.

8 Likes

I like crossing a photoperiod X auto. Gives you a really early photoperiod harvest. Helps break up the harvest schedule. Harvest autos then 6 weeks later harvest fast flowering photos then 1 month later harvest indica dominant strains then 2 months later harvest the sativa dominant strains. Makes harvesting easier

4 Likes

thank you @THCeed

This is such good night time meds. super strong, mixing with alcohol can induce the whites. Notes are menthol, cloves and some spice. a mild, non sweet skunk on the back end when smoking.

The widow bomb landrace monster late in flower:

and, here it is just before chop:

37 Likes

Very nice looking plants and finish. Great job man.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s simply a beautiful specimen.
Very nice job, well done.

6 Likes

After seeing the pictures you all post makes me want to hide my pictures, some of you are killing this growing thing.

5 Likes

@Simdadon All that matters my friend is that you’re getting it done . Post away. Ask questions . You will get all kinds of helpful advice to help improve your grows :v:

9 Likes

@Simdadon
Without struggles there’s no glory :muscle:
Not 1 person on here judge anyone
That won’t survive the kindness this place offers

6 Likes

I should have my scorpion diablo hlg here next month
I can not wait to do a run
At least your growing right now my plants are 6 hrs away lol
@Simdadon
And there outdoor living the min
Can’t wait to run some Coco coir
Itching :grin:

It happens to a lot of us man! I still don’t share all my pics or even take pics of ones I don’t think are gonna make it. My advice start a grow log and document what you want. After 6-8 months go back and look to see your improvement. My grow log shows my progress in growing knowledge to myself. Yes others might see improvement but I really can see my improvement it is a nice pant on the back kind of. If that makes any sense lol.

14 Likes

@420noob nailed it… you’re in a perfect spot to start a grow log… when you’re just starting, the learning curve is steep, you pick things up quickly. Having a grow log will show you just how quickly you progress :slight_smile: .

Also, ask questions! Lots and lots of questions, this place is amazing for the wealth of knowledge that’s available for the asking.

Looking forward to seeing what you have going on! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning OG. Let’s go get some fish.

This mornings view. Have a smokin morning.

43 Likes

Have a great morning @THCeed
Hope it’s a great day fishing for u

2 Likes

Beautiful picture…have a great day fishing

2 Likes

Thanks, no fish this morning, but talk about a relaxing beautiful outing.

16 Likes

Did you remember to put bait on?

2 Likes