Fishing on credit ! :laughing:

1 Like

What a incredible way to start a day, very nice man! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes, in fact, I am a Master Baiter.

16 Likes

Please teach me the ways in master baiting 🫡

4 Likes

I think you find Your own way to the top. Man I feel not funny.

3 Likes

I’m glad you got to get out and relax…sounds fantastic

4 Likes

I love fishing I go as often as I can, no boat so I am beating the banks, I head to the Gulf Coast for the saltwater fishing.

4 Likes

I haven’t been actual fishing since probably 2018. That looks so peaceful. That. View and a nice joint sound perfect

3 Likes

It’s lonely at the top, with no one on the bottom! -Dangerfield :laughing::laughing:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Lucky, soak it in brother. I’m truly happy for you. Enjoy good sir

2 Likes

Love me some Randy Newman.

1 Like

Don’t you need a stick and a bit of string or something similar, those fish won’t jump in to your boat just because you are a master of baiting - lol :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Bad day of fishing is always better than any day at work :joy::rofl:. Im getting my boat out Sunday :v:

2 Likes

when you have that fresh air and wonderful view, them fish can smell that master bait in the boat and sure as hell will jump into the boat and eat all your bait for sure. we call that being hungry. round here.

no stick or string needed.

fish catch and enjoy the time around the camp fire! :love_you_gesture:

have a good weekend everyone :100:

2 Likes

That looks amazing @THCeed …hopefully it’s not as hot up there as here. Good luck my friend.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Thanks, today is the last 32°, feeling like 37. Starting tomorrow we get a break. Nice growing weather for a weed. Have a smokin morning.
The only thing not getting baked are the fish.

13 Likes

Definitely 10 minutes ago.

19 Likes

A joint a bowl a blunt a nice cigar some cold drinks by any body of water.,

that is my preferred way to spend a day.

30 Likes