Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Give more examples my friend or share a pdf of recipes.

2 Likes

I think I remember seeing the contraption on your thread. The thing with the sous vide cooker in a glass bowl or pot? That may be a little more involved than I’m ready for :joy:. I’m super interested to see it in action and learn about that process. I’ll have to catch up on your guys threads.

1 Like

@THCeed, I hope you have a great time, and the fish biting to beat the band! :+1:

5 Likes

No pdf’s at this time,

We are giving these mixtures a test drive for a friend in Europe @Trae1170

6 Likes

I hope you have a great vacation @THCeed and enjoy your time off! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::desert_island::sun_with_face::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Lol. That was @MissinBissin , I used the lab tech which he’s upgraded to as well. But yes that’s part of this adventure.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. For those of you that follow this thread, I will definitely be posting some pictures of the river and the lake again. And hopefully some fish, LOL.

21 Likes

We noticed yesterday that your plant on the left was a lighter green than the plant on the right.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Mine had its first feed of the flowering humates yesterday. Both look like first week of flower.

8 Likes

Sounds like I should jump of the humate train

4 Likes

Well then I hope it rains before you get home @THCeed lol.

I’m happy to hear that you’ve created a Bloom version, nice stuff !!!

Hope you have a spectacular getaway.

2 Likes

I bought a bloom version, from Dutch Science on Amazon.

5 Likes

I’ll have the Humate K ready for ya!

“Fish-On !”

6 Likes

I can’t wait for you to see the garden this time round.

6 Likes

Whoo Hoo - I am on the list - thanks in advance @THCeed :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Have a great holiday @THCeed, enjoy the fishing and a rest, fingers crossed for your grow whilst you are away :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

A little trim session.

This girl is early. My arm is all sticky. Smells sweet maybe like a bowl of fruit with a hint of armpit to finish.

34 Likes

@MissinBissin, here are the 2 Tangerine Sky. I can really see the color difference.

34 Likes

hit me up with the sweet post when you have the chance. enjoy the fresh air and good times. :pray: :100:

3 Likes