Beans for everyone (Part 4)

I am so with you on that. Maybe today I will get some keepers. Have a smokin morning.

30 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:on the fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: today brother, if all else fails it looks :eyes: like you are in a really nice area with a lot of great landscapes and views! :clap::clap::clap::partying_face::ok_hand::sun_with_face::facepunch::beach_umbrella::ocean::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

That is a beautiful place I started fishing when I was a kid with my parents, as soon as I could drive they could not keep me from the water.

24 Likes

Good morning OG. Today’s view.

Nothing special yet.

39 Likes

Hey you Got the skunk out the boat, that is a start. Wishing you tight lines.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Had a fantastic delivery yesterday - Thanks @THCeed for making my day amazing :joy: :joy: :smiley: :grinning:

I can be part of the Freakshow crowd next spring - Thanks again!!!

14 Likes

So, how dedicated of a fisherman are ya? :wink:

18 Likes

Ha, that was my ringtone for a long time. It used to get me some strange looks :rofl:

:musical_note: “Fish, fish, fish, fish, fish. Fish, fish, fish, fish, fish. Fish, fish, fish, fish, fish …eating fish” :musical_note:

3 Likes

Here’s a look at this morning’s fishing ground.

Nice small mouth and a big old catfish.
1 pickerel today, 19.5 inches, so back it goes. I’m still looking for a meal.

30 Likes

What do you use for bait? Is that a lake or River?

2 Likes

I’d be filleting that catfish and frying it up, but that was always something we looked for when fishing as a kid and we always fried it up if we caught one like that. That one is good eating.

8 Likes

It is a river. I am using a jig and a worm.

3 Likes

There are a lot of them this size. If you targeted them, I bet you would get at least 6 a day.

1 Like
4 Likes

Nice catch bro!

Try some chicken breast chunks with strawberry jello. It works great for the cats.

2 Likes

Aahhh wow, thanks for that trip down memory lane :rofl::metal:

2 Likes

Good morning Growmies. Another beautiful morning here.

Have a smokin morning.

37 Likes

You out there putting in work. Nice looks like a good day.

2 Likes