Beans for everyone (Part 4)

160"?? Holy crap man!!!

2 Likes

Yes, if I can I am going to try to collect a bit of the pollen from her.

11 Likes

With what, a wheelbarrow??? :joy:

8 Likes

I was thinking my shop vac but a wheelbarrow sounds good too.

5 Likes

I love the overhead shots of the garden. You always have trees growing.:+1:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks Brother.
Great genetics help.

22 Likes

Nailed it :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

13 Likes

I need a big sticker to put on my tent.

1 Like

Looks great, can’t wait to get a shirt :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@THCeed The freak is getting freaky finally. She took forever start flowering compared to the males she was sharing a pot with. I let them party together for a while, then pulled the males. I figured I’d get plenty of beans & maybe a little something to smoke on if I gave her the last half of flower to recover from the gangbang. She’s getting sticky and smelling fruity… and the stigmas are super short… like 1/8" instead of the longer ones I’m used to seeing… but theres a shitload of them. … as if overall flower volume will be typical, but consisting of more, much smaller individual pistillate flowers. Definitely a strange plant.

Thanks for sharing these. Can’t wait to sprout the wildflower/freakshow patch next spring.

33 Likes

Very nice looking plant.

5 Likes

Beautiful, Wait until you see how sticky they get. Very well done.

7 Likes

The green gene immediately made me think of Mean Jean the old wrestler announcer lol, anyone remember him?

12 Likes

Mean Gene Okerlund was a legend back in his day. I used to love wrestling when I was young. May he rest in peace as he passed a couple years back.

14 Likes

Who could forget his rendition of tuti fruity

11 Likes

I remember that album! I used to like wrestling back when it was the WWF not the cheesey WWE. Wrestler mania 1,2,3 I remember all the early ones.

13 Likes

I was an extra at Wrestlemania this year. Was a crazy experience being in front of 60,000 fans at the Eagles stadium. Was one of the dudes with swords for my friend Drews entrance:

17 Likes

I seen the video u posted of that and thought it was really cool. Long time wrestling fan here

7 Likes

That was like a full circle moment for me because after Drew got released he was with us in Evolve for awhile. His final show with us before going back to WWE he passed down his old finisher to me since he uses the claymore kick now. Thats why i use the futureshock ddt.

End of my favorite match to date where you can see me use it: https://youtu.be/PLMVIjWY_us?si=bUdZk93TRjPgDgZy

Also a cool lil fact my tag partner in that vid is prob one of the most well known smokers in wrestling. After he got released from wwe one of the breeders connected with him and they made a strain they named after matt. I introduced them to bros grimm and a few months later this was born:

19 Likes