Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Looking great as always brother :call_me_hand: that LSGTK is a monster!

2 Likes

Strip off every leaf that has an eye on it. Hope that it stays dry (at least its been better)

12 Likes

WOWā€¦for real, amazing plantsā€¦keep it up brother and thanks for sharing

1 Like

WOW :heart_eyes: ,Those are some Huge Trees, what type of hyperchlorous machine did you get because you will need one that produces gallons for all those giants. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Wow man, your backyard has to smell amazing!!

I hope youā€™re able to figure something out for the septoria!

3 Likes

Every one? Oh, boy.

2 Likes

Ya, nightmare for your jungle. Its easier if you get on it right off the bat before it takes over.

3 Likes

Busy day today. Not sure if you can read the list, but you might be on it.

18 packs going out. Sure hope I am caught up.

42 Likes

Sheesh @THCeed looking like a HR employee handing out checks with those envelopes :joy:

3 Likes

Ahhh no @THCeed I do not see my name on that list, how can we fix that :wink:
K+

1 Like

I didnā€™t make it! :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

IMG_5173

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I leave Thursday for 10 days. Not sure if I will have time to do up any more before I leave. Just noticed that I still missed a few members.

9 Likes

That sounds interesting. Do you have any write ups on your mix? Iā€™ve recently have been reading about humate and humic/fulvic acid. Do you use a liquid or solid form of humate? And what is guanomite? Iā€™m assuming guano is involved but where does the mite part come in? :laughing:

2 Likes

Boy Iā€™ve missed a lot. Now we got a list! :laughing:. . Sounds like you have been busy brother @THCeed . Just want to say work sucks :joy::rofl: and I donā€™t want to be an adult anymore I want to be a kid again . The cost of everything anymore has me putting in extra hours and working weekends outside of work to make extra money. Leaves me less time to relax hang out hereā€¦ . Just now finally got my boat ready, now that summers half over. More weekends to work coming up. Gotta take it while itā€™s around and paying good . Hope everyone is having a good evening, couple bowls of my white widow got mine going pretty good :v:

7 Likes

First time Iā€™ve been on a list and itā€™s not too keep me out of somewhere, sweet! :grin::metal:

Thanks man, and enjoy your vacation!!

6 Likes

I sure hope the pickerel are biting. If not it will just be nice to get away. Thanks.

9 Likes

Enjoy your trip.

4 Likes

Enjoy the vacation brother! Hope you catch a record breaker!

21 Likes

Enjoy yourself brotherā€¦ I hope you catch a stringer full !! I hope to get out soon for a few walleye down here while they are biting :v:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve gone all mad science along with @MissinBissin with @defharo 's education.

Weā€™re using KOH (Potassium Hydroxide), water, heat and agitation to make water soluble plant amendments at home.

As an example:

1L water
100g Mineralized Phosphate (bat guano)
25 Azomite (trace minerals + more)
25g KOH
12 hrs agitation + 55-70c temps = Guanomite

another example:

1L water
100g Humalite (ground to a fine powder; itā€™s a humic/fulvic rich mineral from :canada: )
25g Azomite
25g KOH
12 hrs agitation + 55-70c temps = Humate K

11 Likes