Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Speaking of which, thank you for that surprise package!

2 Likes

@THCeed do you still have that one plant of (WB1xLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) running? How does it look? I haven’t grown one of those out yet.

1 Like

Just opened the beans ya sent me and some got crushed in shipping so now I’m like fml. Please keep me one the list as I am planing my next grow to be a good one

2 Likes

That totally sucks it doesn’t happen very often but once in awhile I hear that a couple get crushed

3 Likes

That’s a mouthful of beautiful words right there!

6 Likes

@Jpiper Shoot me your addy and I will get you some beans headed your way.

@THCeed had sent me a huge bag of seeds and it’s about time I spread the :seedling: :green_heart: with them .

I agree!
The above beans just happen to be Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush.

If you are in the US and have been active on the OG let me know and I will get them headed your way!

27 Likes

THCeed, Could you mark which strains are which? Im sure many here would be interested, especially since you were kind enough to gift so many of your wonderful strains to peeps here. Looking incredible btw!

1 Like

Would love to try some of those!

2 Likes

@Luna, I am unable to locate your message in my inbox for some reason and I apologize for not getting back to you ASAP but I can tell you that @THCeed has the beans you are looking for.

@Randar shoot me them deets and I will get then headed up to ya!

6 Likes

This is one of them I couldn’t find the other one in the garden. I had 24 to choose from and not enough time to look at all the tags. I got some nice pollen from a male I grew and I’m just waiting to the right time to hit up a couple of branches. It is just starting to flower so I sure hope it finishes in time. I will send a picture of the second one when I have time to find it.

24 Likes

Thank you for posting the pic

1 Like

if you have them left mind if i get 2 or 3?

3 Likes

Shoot me them deets and I will get then headed up to ya!
@Thceed sent a bunch of beans…

4 Likes

This is the other one

19 Likes

Found it! What a wonderful problem to have!

2 Likes

Healthy plants man!

1 Like

From the right, the first 3 are Wreckage Master Kush. I will have to check the other one.

5 Likes

Cheese

Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush

Texas Afghan Kate

Octo Jack Herer
Stats 6’6", 23 ft circumference @Maddawg
Just for you @luna hope you like them.

27 Likes

Many thanks THceed, just what I was looking for. Showing everyone what we have to look forward too… Just awesome & let the show begin!

4 Likes

No worries Maddawg, THCeed was very generous already & don’t think it would be fair to request another strain. Its all good.

3 Likes