Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Hey @THCeed , I don’t remember signing up for any seeds so to speak but my stoner brain forgets things. I did however receive some seeds from you yesterday? Thanks.

7 Likes

You didn’t. I just remember reading something about you and CBD. So as a thank you for everything you do for us here, on behalf of us OG’ers, I thought that I would send you a nice little package of beans. Hopefully you enjoyed the surprise.
THANKS

18 Likes

That’s awesome brother, thanks very much. Yes it was quite a surprise, lol. I thought I was losing it and racking my brain thinking when did I ask for these :thinking: Really cool man, much appreciated.

11 Likes

Way to go @Maddawg!

3 Likes

Thanks – alway good to spread some seeds

3 Likes

Just made a round of CBD pain cream.

28 Likes

Holy cow that’s a lot of jars!

3 Likes

I can help with the emptying of the jars. Lol
That’s a beautiful sight many don’t get to see.

1 Like

Did you ever try that stuff for your son

2 Likes

I was able to get some more Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush Seeds out in today’s mail (8/19)

I might have added some (Gelonade X Jack Herer) beans too…:wink:

@potpotpot @Faithisyours @Heavenlygoo @Lobstah

Happy Growing Y’all! :call_me_hand:

22 Likes

We did. It was very helpful! Thank you again brother!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :pray: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Awesome Possumm…Thanks man.

Lob

3 Likes

How do you make that (cbd cream) my wife uses it would like to make some

5 Likes

What do you charge for that 16 OZ Jar??? I will, INDEED support your franchise!! Older friends find @Sebring’s Cream VERY effective relief from Neuropathy (Foot Pain). I regularly purchase, but not sure considering his current medical situation. Please advise, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you @Maddawg and @THCeed ! :+1:

3 Likes

I’d be interested in trying some if you do, happen, to have some you would sell @THCeed.
:wink:
I’m going to grow out another 30:1 ratio CBD soon. I may just try to make some cream. I have Dupuytren’s contracture. It was not a pleasant thing for a musician to find out. I refuse to allow it to contract my hands so I force my fingers to extend fully several times daily. So far, I have been able to continue playing, if not as smoothly as before.
I wonder if CBD cream might help with the pain and even help with the pliability of the fascia in my hand.
Marijuana is such a blessing! It gives so much. Every part of the plant is good for something that ails you it seems.

8 Likes

I think it will be VERY beneficial, indeed. You may want to look into DMSO, “Nature’s Aspirin”. It comes in BOTH Liquid and Gel form. You can source it at any Walmart, Tractor Supply, or regional Feed Stores. It has been used for DECADES in the Animal Husbandry area. The USA is one of the ONLY countries where it is relegated to the Equine/Pet Section (Big Pharma lobbied to have the Classification). People in Southern Cal, Texas, and other “Border States” have been going to Mexico and sourcing it for y-e-a-r-s!!. I was introduced to it in Spain in 1984!! I use it on my ankles, knees, and hips almost daily. Very inexpensive, I might add. If you do start processing your own CBD Cream (@Sebring has his Recipe posted here on OG), do keep me posted, I’ll be at the head of the line!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thanks again @Maddawg :slight_smile: and @THCeed

HG

4 Likes