Beers and buds

That’s a beauty! I’d love to see the inside of that. I bet it is chock full of beautiful, shiny resin glands. Mmmmmm man you are giving me hope. Temple balls here I come!

4 Likes

No resin glands. The whole thing is one black gooey mess. It’s wonderful.

1 Like

Here’s another fun pic. It really is a lot of work and if you find a good source it might just be worth buying. But if you make it you get to say you made it yourself.

13 Likes

In lieu of not having a source, I’ll take on the challenge. Worst case, I’m in the same place as right now. Probably drink some beer while I do it also so we’re at least 50% on topic in this thread :grimacing: haha

4 Likes

I use a 1 gallon moonshine bottle as my press so we’re pretty close to the topic.

If you have questions feel free to PM me. It feels complicated but it’s not really. Sort of like making a puff pastry.

2 Likes

Thank you for the offer! I may be reaching out to you once I see what I pull from the bags. Going to use a mix of freshly frozen trimmings and buds. Reallyyyy hoping to get something that tastes like eating a stick of Nag Champa (no, I’ve never actually eaten incense).

2 Likes

There is a Frenchy Cannoli video on YouTube that explains how to make hash like Foreigners really well. Its about 30 mins long.

6 Likes

Thank you Floyd. Was reading some of his material a few weeks back while going through JoeCrowe’s hash thread. Going to head to YouTube this evening and see if I can learn something.

2 Likes

No problem. Search Frenchy Cannoli, I’m sure you will find it. He uses a large wine bottle.

6 Likes

Yes frenchy explains it way better than I could. Definitely worth a watch.

6 Likes

Bless you both. I’ll let you know how it turns out!

3 Likes

prices around 10-12€/gramm at darknet,afaik. don´t know the street price,if theres hash around.guess,it´s similar

5 Likes

A few beers and some Banner tonight

12 Likes

i brewed some beer before and citra hops smells just like bodhi dragon’s blood hashplant, mango garlic

4 Likes

This was my first attempt. Could have worked it more but was overall pretty happy with that. Think that ended up being like .75 oz right there. All gone now. :cry:

Edit to add beer o the night last night. At 8.5% one must take er easy on these. This one is named after me and resembles me as well.

12 Likes

Late to the game here but some beautiful temple balls! That’s my preferred type of hash as well! As far as the beers are concerned I’m usually a couple millers and a couple bowls kinda dude, but happy to break into a craft beer and some hash as well, been really loving the stuff from lawsons in southern VT lately. :v:t2:

4 Likes

Having a Cape Pale Ale this eve with some Port Wine Cheese x Dosidos

9 Likes

RIP Frenchy

Fosters is NOT “Australian for Beer”

Killians tonight and a little Super Skunk auto by ILGM

Good evening OG!

4 Likes

Later afternoon wind down

14 Likes

Devils Peak Pale Ale going down with some Lazy Lightning x Dosidos

10 Likes