Beginner Grower

Hey guys, this page was recommended to me on reddit greetings go out to Cultreview420 :wink: This is my first grow and I just hope that I will come to the harvest in the first attempt at all that would be a huge success for me.I would of course be very happy about some advice.

My setup:

• Tent: 40x40x120

• Light: VIPARSPECTRA Reflector 450W LED

• Grow Medium = Biobizz all-mix

• Nutrients: Biobizz Bio Grow & Bio Bloom

• Climate set mini 1-Speed AC fan 105mĀ³/h
    14W 2300 U/Min

• Small circulating fan

Some pictures will follow

27 Likes

Welcome to OG. When you get a chance, head over to the introduction thread to make your introduction all formal-like. :grinning:

5 Likes

We want pictures we want pictures!

Welcome!

15 Likes

Welcome to OG ! Glad you found your way here, itā€™s truly an exceptional place full of knowledge, kind and caring, generous people and tons of cool pics too! Definitely stop in the introduction thread as @SmackyMcSmackers said and please do add some pics so we can see whatā€™s up and watch your grow along the way with you. Enjoy :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. As requested by you, I introduced myself.

Unfortunately, I failed to take pictures regularly at the beginning, but here are a few I took this morning.

She is now about a month old. Where I bought the seeds, it is given as 20% Indica / 80% Sativa. Although I think the leaves look very much like indica. The name is Amnesia Jelly Automatic.

24 Likes

Definitely an indica vibe but looking very healthy well played.

6 Likes

Here is the description:

Amnesia Jelly Automatic is an ideal 80% sativa strain for those looking to increase creativity and productivity. Zesty citrus profiles linger in the air and sit heavy on the tongue with this Haze-like combination of genetics. Faster flowering than a traditional Haze, this strain is much more manageable in the grow room. Amnesia Jelly Automatic can be grown indoors or outdoors, and it is a good choice for new growers.

Amnesia Jelly Automatic cannabis seeds are developed as part of the Breeding Grounds project in collaboration with Humboldt Seed Company. Theyā€™re the product of mixing our Sensi Amnesia XXL Automatic with the Mint Jelly Automatic. The combination produces a sativa-dominant plant that expresses both sides of its lineage. The ruderalis influence keeps the plant compact, but the sativa side shows itself in the increased space between nodes. Minimal foliage makes trimming a piece of cake and reduces the need for defoliation.

7 Likes

Thank you very much, Iā€™m doing my bestā˜ŗļø. But isnā€™t she too small for her to be a month old? I have read a few articles where automatic plants are already 15cm tall after three weeks.

6 Likes

It all depends on amount of light, nutrients given as well as cultivar etc. I have plants that are 2 months old and only at 6 nodes, some that are 32 days that are 3x the size of those. With autos itā€™s all about when the roots reach the base/walls etc. of the pot, then bloom will be triggered and you are off to the races.

6 Likes

Ah, okay, I already realize that I have to be more patient, but Iā€™m so excited

4 Likes

Short Information:

I havenā€™t fed her for a week because the leaf tips have started to burn. I have only been pouring water 400ml a day for 7 days.

The lamp hangs 70 centimeters above the tip.
Lighting plan 20/24 since 3 days Before, the light was on for 24 hours. Temperatures constant at 22.8 degrees when the light is on at 55% humidity. When the light is off, temperature at 17.5 degrees and humidity at 74%.

5 Likes

Around here we call it LITFA (leave it the f!$& alone) :laughing: itā€™s the best answer many times as overwatering/feeding can cause many issues and happens so often to new growers

9 Likes

Iā€™ll remember that :rofl:

3 Likes

Everything you described sounds great, if you see tip burn just dial back your nutrients a little bit, I often start with 1/4 the rec. dosage on small vegging plants, then 1/2 almost all way through with great success

3 Likes

I appreciate your advice very much, I will do it the same wayšŸ‘šŸ»

1 Like

You are very welcome, anymore questions donā€™t hesitate to ask, Iā€™ve set your thread to watching so Iā€™ll be around. Have a great day my friend

1 Like

I appreciate it very much! Here in Germany, the day is almost overšŸ¤£have a nice day, too

3 Likes

Looks great! Canā€™t wait to see what she does for you.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Bomel262 ! Looking good, excited to see your progress :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Bomel262 , your going to enjoy this forum.

2 Likes