BELMONT STAKES 2024 ..Contest/Giveaway

Seize the Grey 6-1 pleasee

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag @percyryan66! #10 Catching Freedom

2 Likes

#7 Honor Maria 12-1

2 Likes

Number #7 is special to me, Iā€™ll stick with Honra Maria this time! Thank u. @creatorknbsland @VisionGrower @Haxixandoamente

2 Likes

No problem @Sdoyle good luck bro-ski

1 Like

@Originalweedman appreciate you doing this, my first time participating in one of these. Iā€™ll take #5 Torpedo Anna!

1 Like

I will bet on #8 Dornoch .
Thanks @Originalweedman
Thanks @Onobigrower for tagging me

1 Like

Just a heads up to the players leaving just numbersā€¦ Please add the horses name because the post positions won t be the same in 3 days when they draw for post position. .I just want to make sure u guys get the horses u want.

5 Likes

#2 Fierceness
Thanks for the fun! :v:

3 Likes

#7 Honor Maria

1 Like

My pleasure man. Good luck to u and I appreciate u signing up. Makes the races even more intresting.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try
#2 Fierceness 3-1
Thanks for the chances , @Originalweedman

1 Like

last time in the Preakness i rode seize the grey for the win and have the trophy to show for it. thank you once again @Originalweedman for doing this even on the dark days

only one grey cloud do i see POST UP

4 Likes

Thanks man, Im glad those arrived safe . Hope u find some fire out of these seeds brother. . I m currently refilling the seed stockā€¦ Gonna be adding some breeder packs for future give aways.

2 Likes

Gonna go with #2 fierceness 3-1

2 Likes

Thats who I ll be backingā€¦ That horse is do for a big raceā€¦GL buddy

1 Like

Dang. Forgot its a shorter Belmont. Gonna go with Fierceness.

1 Like

Iā€™m going with #2 fierceness 3-1
Thanks for the chance!

1 Like

#9 wine steward. Forgot to add name!

1 Like

No worrys , just want to make sure everyone gets the right horseā€¦ Thanks for letting me knowā€¦ GL

1 Like