BELMONT STAKES 2024 ..Contest/Giveaway

So ,here we go into the final race of the triple crown. This was alot of fun. And seeing people win seeds and having fun doing it is always a plus for me. This will be the same format as the last 2 races. Pick the horses number and name to enter and add a like . The people who guess the winning horse will be entered into a drawing and winner will be selected from them.
NOTE ,.(((. These are not the post positions … So I ll update everything when I know what post positions will be…)))

PLEASE TAG FRIENDS …

The Field and odds for The Belmont Stakes

#1 Siera Leone 7-4
#2 Fierceness 3-1
#3 Mystic Dan 5-1
#4 Seize the Grey 6-1
#5 Thorpedo Anna 10-1
#6 Antiquarian 12-1
#7 Honor Maria 12-1
#8 Dornoch 12-1
#9 Wine Steward 18-1
#10 Catching Freedom (possible)
#11 Tuscan Gold (possible )

26 Likes

@Orbitalnutria420 @Sbeanonnamellow @BasementGardens @percyryan66 @THCeed @blowdout2269 @Natea @luxton @chronix @joheimgrohen @DougDawson @Rhai88

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

I’ve gotta go with the cop-out easy guess, by the numbers, Siera Leone

More gambling fun @Fortman420 @Gato @dingys @LzBoy

8 Likes

This is awesome!!! Such a fun idea…thank you @Originalweedman for doing this…good luck everyone

I’ll pick a horse after I tag a few peeps @Osogreen261 @DirtySlowToes @SEMOActivist @MissinBissin @RainToday @Hashpants @sunra108 @Sdoyle @Onobigrower @luxton

I gotta go with #5 Thorpedo Anna

(shout out to my MOM (rip) her middle name is Anna (her moms name) and my nieces name)

Good luck everyone

10 Likes

#3 Mystic Dan sounds like a winner to me! love this idea, racein ponies and weed!
@Coffin_Dodger @misterbee @HighTilliDie @anonymous4289 @JOHN1234 @Tolerance_Break @donuchee @JerBear @Topdecker

6 Likes

My pleasure ,glad to hear people are having fun … Gonna run this next year if I can .

2 Likes

#6 Antiquarian 12-1

2 Likes

I’m outa likes….but in 4 hours you will see some likes flying around over here

Thanks again, this is fun

4 Likes

I’ll stand by Mystic Dan for the win. Thanks @Originalweedman - this has been a fun way to enjoy the races.
Come take a look @SubzeroIceKold @Agreenpassion @darkillusion @RainToday @mota @luxton

6 Likes

#5 Thorpedo Anna

3 Likes

#10 Catching Freedom
Thanks!

2 Likes

Man its so awesome hearing members had fun with these races.It s been enjoyable doing these giveaways . I ll be do alot more in the future…

4 Likes

Gonna go with the BEST FILLY THIS YEAR, Thorpedo Anna. #5 is not a bad Draw, hope she makes the trip. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @luxton :+1:
I’ll grab #2 Fierceness 3-1 FTW :carousel_horse:
Appreciate the giveaway @Originalweedman :seedling:
Yoooo @420noob @Til_Valhalla @jamMAKEcan take a shot, try your luck :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’ll take #1 Sierra Leone
@blowdout2269 @Til_Valhalla @emeraldgreen @bert @gato

5 Likes

#9 for the win!

3 Likes

I still want to sample some #11 Tuscan Gold.

3 Likes

#4 seize the grey post up

2 Likes

#9 wine steward

Thanks for the chance @Originalweedman!

4 Likes

Number 4 please
Seize The Grey

2 Likes