Best Anxiety Strains?

Blueberry types are wonderful for reducing anxiety and bringing a sense of calmness near. Some can be quite potent and helpful for sleep as well. Hope you find some different types with enjoyable and helpful effects. Much love

3 Likes

Agree, I would personally avoid sativas no|nullxnull, regarding insomnia this is a useful thread. ā€¦beer2|nullxnull

4 Likes

Purple kush is awesome for both sleep and pain. From the right breeder itā€™s 100% indica supposedly so itā€™s guaranteed to KO you.

1 Like

Tahoe OG

Drops mic

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve grown buddah tanoe og and if was seriously narcotic. Godberry is awesome.
Copy and pasteā€¦
What a deliciously fruit Indica; Godberry rewards you with enormous yields. Godberry has been featured in the High Times Magazine as Bud of the Month, sheā€™s one of the most easiest plants to grow and will thrive in almost all growing environments, especially recommended by Freedom of Seeds for novice or experience gardeners looking for a commercial crop but with excellent quality. She is going to become a very popular medicinal strain becuase of her narcotic wheelchair buzz. Also an outstanding outdoor plant due to itā€™s super early finishing time of September.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found that @Esrgood4u gives me anxiety and insomnia :joy:

6 Likes

Ha ha. Iā€™m the sativa of the human world and donā€™t forget itā€¦
Sorry not been around much. Went back to work on a part time basis but Iā€™ve done 6 days a week since going back. Iā€™ve had today off hence my comments.
Howā€™s life treating you @Foreigner. Hey Iā€™ve not forgot about my calendar. Iā€™m just waiting on clearing my bills then Iā€™ll make the purchase. Iā€™m thinking about giving it to my mother as a stocking filler to see if I can jump start her into moving a bit more. Iā€™m getting more cash in hand jobs at the minute.

3 Likes

Hey man life happens, even to me.

Canā€™t complain too much.

I think this is a fabulous idea.

Seriously though, I lie awake at night all anxious chanting @Esrgood4u @Esrgood4u @Esrgood4u like itā€™s some kind of Tibetan mantra.

Now that I say that it might just be the Nepalese strain I just grew :joy:

1 Like

Once I get into ones head itā€™s hard to force me to leave.
Iā€™ll be forever imprinted into your mind to remind you that that 1 night stand you had with the British woman is coming back to haunt you.

1 Like

Good thing for the NHS. Birthing - for free!

1 Like

TouchƩ :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Have you tried melatonin?

Not exactly, Iā€™ve had sativas do better than some indicas. Everyoneā€™s brain chemistry is different. I find a few indicas help like GMO (havenā€™t found another) and my Galaxy Brain Sativa (has Zalmadelica in it) helped so much weed is weird bro

Edit: sorry I think you meant 100% indica which Iā€™ve never tried crazy world

2 Likes

Yikes dude

1 Like

Ive never tried 100% indica damnā€¦I just realized. Thatā€™s probably what the other guy meant

1 Like

A patient I had with severe insomnia and PTSD used Critical Mass(Mr Nice) with overripe trichomes, Iā€™m talking 80% amber, together with melatonin as sleeping aid. Most important for this kind of cultivar is the overripening to maximize the CBN within the chemovar.

Hope it get you ideas how to find what you seek and I wish you all the health you deserve!

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Sleep well my friendā€¦

1 Like

It blows my mind that my anxiety is currently wanting sativas! :rofl:

Iā€™ve always been a little fucked so this just adds a notch to the fucked-stick :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

You want Pillow Book by Bodhi

3 Likes

Reminds me of the super silver haze x purple unicorn - Silver Unicorn by bodhi that im growing right now. Purple pillow was in my cart at once

I have two silver unicorns growing rn

3 Likes