Best everyday inexpensive breeder seed deals

When I hit that roadblock, lol I just go rob the Emoji like-bank!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

That’s equal to about $22.00 USD… for 4 seeds? lol sorry, I sell NL#2 $20.00 for 10seeeds (regular) and also now have that GEN 1 NL clone I’ll be taking cuttings and clones of for sale.

Lovely plants there, by the way @Star_Dog

8 Likes

Best everyday inexpensive breeder seed deals
All good brother, seems clear to me, I reckon I’m in that line-up. lol Also, when I hold my monthly BOGO sales, they drop to $1.00 or less per seed.
I’ve been selling seeds here for 2yrs now, my pricing is just one of my ways of saying ‘FU’ to them high priced seed shops!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/

23 Likes

I can back this up ! Johnny has amazing seeds, at amazing prices, with amazing occasional sales, I’m excited about next year ! Can’t wait to see what you drop :wink:

I think I’ve bought … 16 packs I don’t remember more or less ?

3 Likes

I can back this up too @Star_Dog,
Excellent genetics ! ! !
Incredible Prices ! ! !
Always a pleasure to receive mail from JohnnyPotseed ! ! !

3 Likes

Copa has other farmer packs too @ $2/seed:

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed always has a killer BOGO deal.His Frankie is to die for best seed to dollar Ratio you will find by a long shot,This shit gives the gift that keeps on giving.

17 Likes

What is a ‘gen 1 clone of a gen 0 mother’ exactly? You mean rooted cuts of clone-only elites? Otherwise it sounds like a cross or s1 or something with the gen1 part :thinking:

2 Likes

Not at all, brother. Seeds or buds of the original have been found, verified and vetted. Then the DNA/ tissue grown in petri dishes. From that a carbon copy of the original strain is then grown out (GEN 0) plant. The folks doing this then take clones from that carbon copy plant. That’s what I’ve gotten in a few instances.

@HolyAngel there are a few sites that sell these now.

9 Likes

JP is one . Most seed banks have reasonably priced seeds. I see fens 10 for 30- 50$ freebies.
Badd News has some sweet deals. I like ChiTownseeds.com and DCseeds.
FDM has a 1$ seed deals.

3 Likes

So a clone from a tissue culture plant?

3 Likes

Just like the scientists did with a single cell, when they cloned/grew that sheep ‘DOLLY’ they’ve gotten it down to easy-peasy and done it with Ganja! lol
Not a repro/copy, but the original. A ‘clone’, if you will, for lack of a better word! lol
Y’all will have to pardon my choice of words to describe this. I’m not a scientist! lol I only know it’s being done… on a LOT of stuff.
Plants are a lot easier than animals/humans! lol

13 Likes

@PiffElement

IMG_6690

Stop that, bad dog! No brain dookies on the ground in my thread

8 Likes

808 genetics have bundle packs of modern hype for a very good price, all regular seeds which is a awesome bonus in the modern hype market.

ApeOrigin have lots of good fem seeds for dirt cheap, but they also got some super awesome preservation projects where they pretty much combine the same cultivar from two different breeders, resulting in a wider genetic range of a cultivar. Really dig this idea!

I also want to shout out Alter! The very awesome and beautiful Ghost OG S1 I have is from one of his packs!

Pz :v:t2:

Show me the receipts, that’s the oldest one in the book. But do it in DM, you’re off topic and I’m going to keep flagging you for it. This thread isn’t for industry discussion, or conspiracy dumb shit, this is for sharing good deals from reputable breeders and that’s it. Especially tight rules for people with four day old accounts who are haters.

12 Likes

Bodhi for sure. Got Monarch for cheap and that sold out FAST

7 Likes

Got two DLA16 going… Found RKS. Currently enjoying the smell whenever I open the tent. Let other people spend decades and thousands to never find this shit. Cost me $50 + shipping.

6 Likes

Hey buddy, you can’t just toss that 3 letter word around!

6 Likes

I almost forgot- @hughdunno and @hoss8455 have very affordable packs available via https://www.badd.news/

I’d use my affiliate link but I feel dirty doing that :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/baddnews.seed/

You can see some results here

Hoss also has been giving a lot of Corey Heime away, which has been blowing people away. I sent my pack to a friend who’s gonna f2 it

8 Likes