10 Exciting New Strains 🌼

from Genetic Designer
Check out the great lineage combos Designer has for your next grow!
greatlakesgenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

2 Likes

“Home of the untested chuck”

12 Likes

not to mention there “ggg grape stomper remake” what a joke lmao

1 Like

2k for a 12 pack of seeds? are these God tier? $166 a seed? I must be cheap… lol

3 Likes

I think they partnered with ggg for some/all of these.

2 Likes

The price is steep, that’s for sure… I guess they can set the price to whatever they think it can sell for. Where I have a “problem” is I’d bet the seed plants are still alive :neutral_face:

4 Likes

i think so too, genetic designer is trying to milk the opportunity.

10 Likes

I think we’ve been through this subject before :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s legalization for you right there. And also why I think those who have truly spectacular varieties stay underground and keep to themselves…

15 Likes

Have faith in the market and that no one will buy those seeds thus putting said maker out of business.

On the other hand it only takes one… person to buy at those prices.

2 Likes

Oh man, some of the other ones are only 400 bucks…gonna scoop me a bunch of 'em…

:speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

Or share them on OG with like minded folk who appreciate great genetics. :wink:

7 Likes

They can kiss my gerbils ass! :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

Who in the hell is gonna pay 10 fkn RACKS for 12 reggie beans?! Who’s allowing them to advertise these outrageous prices?

1 Like

Well sh :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: t!, since you’re big spendin’ lemme borrow $150k real quick, I’m good for it…:roll_eyes:

So, rappers do this too and honestly I’m scared to say it but cannabis culture seems to be sorta taking the same road as commercialized gangster rap.

In late stage commercialized gangster rap, many a young rapper realized that if you put your own mixtape up on IG for $1,000 a pop, rich stupid people come out of the woodwork and buy it. These same rich stupid people do NOT buy average market-priced “trash” if you get the drift. IF someone with a big name “cops” your album/seeds and tells their fans, we’ll that’s basically the dream envisioned.

And all at the same time, the young rappers HATE the industry they participate in. It’s just unlocking a bank vault with “the G code”.

Now that I see a lot of “artifacts” from rap culture popping up here, the way it’s hyped, the “naughty but that’s how WE live” narrative. The hats. The flat brim hats.

4 Likes

Whoever buys these. I’d love to trade snips. I can’t afford 2k dollar beans. And I think 10k is absolutely outrageous. Nobody. And I mean NOBODY has a plant spitting gold. There is no justification on a 10 thousand dollar pack of seeds. Absolutely no justification. Compound is by far the most expensive seeds should ever get. And I say that cause iv seen a lil behind the scenes there. And they don’t drop squat without some serious work involved. Everyone else is hype chuckers. (Not everyone. Don’t bash me lol) That’s why I fell in love with OG. I love genetics and APPRECIATE them. Respect the linage.

3 Likes
1 Like

Thanks, but no thanks.

I live by the “I grow weed to share the seed and resist the greed” slogan of life.

Making a little coin is cool, however, there are reasonable monetary limits for most of us consumers.

8 Likes

I wonder what the falling out with his partner was - Maybee they disagreed with absurd prices for hype strains?

How much better could it be?

I bet they will still sell cuts to commercial growers…

Noting against Great Lakes you guys have a great lineup and a lot of reasonably priced gear and deals.

5 Likes

nice list, who tried this seedsbank?

2 Likes

They are good. They have great deals.

2 Likes