Best sayings!....EVER!

I think George Carlin said don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things. :joy:

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

If you can’t be good be good at it

11 Likes

“Dip it in Avid and throw it in the trash”- me when someone tells me they got gifted a new clone.

10 Likes

That’s tighter than a gnats ass sitting on a lemon wedge !

12 Likes

16 Likes

Slicker than shit through a goose

4 Likes

6 Likes

“WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”

Big Vinny Girolamo

14 Likes

I do not see the big deal. Clones are usually very small, only a few leaf’s, very easy to “treat” them. They can even be completely dunked in solution. I have no issue taking them in, and do when offered something I want. The bug’s do not worry me, I can and have gotten rid of them before, its just a lot of work. Now if they have PM , I agree, thrash right away.

I am a solo home grower in a big house. I have separate rooms, and can keep clones out of my main rooms easily. I could see, in a big grow or commercial room, where clones could/would cause a nightmare.

5 Likes

Wait a second…YOUR plants are from CLONE…LMAO!!!

'Splain that one please…LMAO…

2 Likes

:laughing:
Dude, if you said that to me I’d be laughing so hard… probably offer to buy you a pint…
:beer:

Maybe it doesn’t translate as a hostile challenge in 'merican…

8 Likes

I’d rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

12 Likes

Trying is the first step towards failure,
The secret to self-confidence is : lowering your expectations to the point you’ve already exceeded them. Both by Homer Simpson.

11 Likes

To Alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problemsl

7 Likes

We like scrapping in Manchester though. Lol. Seen people tryna kick off with the blind using “what the fuck you looking at” as an instigator :joy:

I’d take you up on the pint too

8 Likes

I only heard this one today “dead terrorists are :100:% less likely to reoffend”

7 Likes

What good is first place…
When you’re in a Rat Race?!

My current favorite: Higher than a Hippie in a Helicopter!!!

11 Likes

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid- unknown

14 Likes

Fully agree with this. And this is exactly what modern schooling systems judge someone’s worth on with exams etc. I like the principles of the forest schools though I must admit

5 Likes

Higher than goose pussy

6 Likes