Measuring Greatness: Biceps of OG 💪

Greetings OG!

If there is just one universal metric that can instantly assess strength, health, and overall physical fitness, it is the measure of one’s biceps. It’s proven science, ask any doctor.

Image has not been enhanced to show beefiness

Turns out that it was surprisingly difficult to both measure and take a picture of my own arm but seeing the result made the trip to the dollar store for a measuring tape worth all of the effort.

While this is not any sort of measuring contest or competition, aren’t you curious to find out who will reign supreme?

Don’t be gun shy, lets see some muscles! :muscle:

*Please note: Participants may round to the nearest inch (2.54cm) when or if needed, however participation is mandatory.

26 Likes

if i participate ill just end up depressed :rofl:

9 Likes

Don t know which is funnier.

The size from the biceps or the armpit hair.

Start training and trim your hair before you take pics.

7 Likes

I’m all man, my masculinity can’t be held back. I guess the larger point is, where are your muscles?

15 Likes

Um, ok then…

7 Likes

Surely this is just a placeholder comment while you go take a photo… Right?

Never imagined I would be the uncontested bicep champion of OG, but here we are.

16 Likes

I’d post a picture of my bicep… I just can’t deal with all the lude comments and chest signing that would ensue…

:wink: :joy:

12 Likes

I know this us a fun thread and I agree the amount of muscle on your body indicates overall health and possible life longevity.

This does not nessacarily mean the bigger the muscle the healthier you are though. You would probably be surprised how many body builders die at an early age with huge muscles.

13 Likes

Well I tell you, I whipped out my…tape measure but got many funny looks at work. Than I realized you said bicep and had to reset my thinking. Left my sewing kit at home :crazy_face:

20 Likes

24 Likes

I took a picture but it just looked like a buttcrack so I didn’t post it.

17 Likes

No surprise at all. Anabolics might not be good for you but they work wonders for the trapezius muscles. Can’t argue with overnight results. :smile:

Competitive strongman is another one of those lifestyle choices that really trades longevity for glory.

@EugeneDebs420 That’s the stuff! :muscle:

I think I’ll go do a set of curls, which I was totally planning to do before I saw your post…

11 Likes

The extent of my workout program is doing a set of calisthenics (varied) anytime I get an intrusive negative thought.

12 Likes

Ok fine, I got no muscles but here you go, a pic of my arm lol.

23 Likes

You are fkn hilarious man… :joy::joy:

I know you’re serious but the way you’ve written this post is so funny. Joker!

7 Likes

Ha

12 Likes

Edit measured at 15.5in. I had to use a string :laughing: I only had a metal tape measure…

12 Likes

If this is a fanciest tape measure contest I win!

Forgive the shitty pic and the female hand that isn’t mine.

18 Likes

I keep “my bicep” in my pants and she measures it with hours not inches lol

14 Likes

All that straining to lift weights certainly has to put a strain on your heart.

5 Likes