Best strains to grow indoor 2023

What do you think about jamaican dream and Critical Kush?

Bog sour strawberry f3s of course :yum:

7 Likes

I’m new here and have seen that many people here breed their own varieties. Does anyone here sell/give them away? Hardly any good seed banks are supplying Europe. I have always ordered from Royalqueenseeds or from sensi seeds but sensi seeds no longer delivers here and in my opinion royalqueenseeds has greatly reduced the quality

2 Likes

@Mithridate Where can I find a pack of bog sour strawberries? Sounds fantastic :ok_hand: what is the genetic make-up of it? I’m assuming sour Bubble x?

2 Likes

You want to check in with @JohnnyPotseed. He has a post in the sponsor section and has quite a few member bred crosses. In fact…

2 Likes

Your own homemade strains bromigo…

Homemade Strains Thread

2 Likes

Auto strains anything from mephisto seems to be highly rated (I haven’t personally grown them but hear very good things from those who have. They’re in u.k. so might be possible for you to get.
Photo really depends on alot of factors. So it’s hard to blindly recommend particular strains or companies. Bohdi is always a great option, Tony’s tortured beans is another.
I’d suggest going through great lakes genetics seedbank They’re fantastic and super reliable. And post worldwide.
Best of luck in your search :+1:

5 Likes

Man, I can’t complain about RQS, It has been the only place I buy seeds and I find them good, maybe because I’m not familiar with other banks.

I am not looking for personal breeds strains, just comercial that I can buy without asking much.

Yet trying to step up from Critical that yelds and tastes amazing but I think I need more, more yeld and less time until harvest.

I don’t have room to make homemade strains nor any interest on getting any polen sacs thru plant stressing or even worst, a male in the room!

But if you tried a fast strain with the best yelds, that’s what I am looking to try out.

1 Like

Original packs are rarer than hens teeth, I haven’t seen them offered retail for a bit…

I did a seed increase this summer from cuts I selected and offered them in a sign up format. I also hit the freeseeds thread from time to time.

The pedigree looks like this: (East Coast Sour Diesel/Strawberry cough/Razz) x Sour Bubble

The first part is a clone given to bog, then backcrossed twice to sour bubble.

7 Likes

Hello, I have already introduced myself

1 Like

So sorry about that Max

1 Like

I’ll send you a msg

1 Like

I’m not looking for any varieties to breed, but only to grow myself. So far I’ve tried many strains e.g. Purple Punch, Amnesia Haze, Northern Lights, Green Gelato, Watermelon Automatic, Northern Lights Automatic and a few more. but as I said, i don’t think much of royalqueenseeds anymore, so i’m looking for new varieties similar to you where the time/yield ratio is right. Best which ones for indoors and which ones for outdoors. I like to grow outdoors with Scrog

2 Likes

The strains I mentioned have all been done outside

best strains for yields ? taste ? ?? for auto’s if you are wanting large yields look at these:
Genome Auto’s - Blaclstrap F-7
Night Owl’s - Blue Microverse F-5
Magic Strains - Bubba Touble F-4
Mutant Genetics - Citrus Bubble Gum F-7
depending on container size 15 gallon= 1lb to 5 gallon = 7oz’s

4 Likes

I’ll second the Bubba Trouble from Magic Strains. I had an 18 ounce yield from 4 autos with those seeds and the smoke was really good. Not just good for an auto but legitimate good, strong pain meds. I’m not sure who carries them abroad but I got mine from the DC Seed Exchange who are great to deal with.

3 Likes

Purple punch is a awesome indoors plant, really squatty indica very potent great aroma of grape Kool aid and taste is exactly what you think about when you think of purple cannabis. In house genetics is the place I get my beans.

2 Likes

I’m gonna advise you to STAY ACTIVE, take part in the Discussions, watch out for the Giveaways. If you qualify, toss your Hat in the Ring. They’re FREE, you can afford to pheno-hunt WITHOUT hurting your Wallet. In the Spring, I’m thinking of having ANOTHER 60 Member/100 Strain/Variety Giveaway. You won’t miss it, plenty of nonsense, yet amusing Hype. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Inhouse has one of the most terpy plants i have ever seen. They are hard to get tho, especially in Europe and they’re expensive I thought about buying and making some seeds. Have you done that?

2 Likes

Dang now I want some Bubba Trouble. Lol.

1 Like