Favorite Strain 2017

What is your favorite strain this year and why? Please elaborate my fellow overgrowers.

Mine is Cherry OG, very potent, musky, somewhat floral and kinda sweet.

5 Likes

I had some Blue Dream that kept me dreaming for days… it was grown organically in soil and my god I’ve never tasted any weed that tastes so good in my life, it was awesome… Not a new strain but my favorite of the year!

3 Likes

for this year the beat thing ive had was some haze from the beard bros in vancouver. fuck was it ever good. ill always miss that stuff

2 Likes

Best/favorite cultivar this year was my Zak Haze! Three weeks until I have more of them in the jars. Very elite cut :laughing: but im spreading the love!

2 Likes

I have been smoking Orange Creamscicle more than any other strain i have or have access too. The cured bud is so smooth and the light orange flavor sticks around. It isn’t as strong as Cuvee or SAxGS but i enjoy smoking it more. I will be sprouting more Cuvee to find the cherry, chocolate pheno however.

1 Like

That sounds really tasty.

Who developed the beans?

Here you go.

http://www.mtgseeds.com/

I bought mine six or seven years ago so it might be a search finding them.

2 Likes

I will certainly keep my out for it.

I like the fruit flavors best, and especially orange.

Good luck, they are around. I have seen them in Santa Cruz awhile back, Kind Peoples i think.

1 Like

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again… my favorite of the moment is Wreckage from THSeeds:

Easy plant to grow: compact and branchy, not too finicky with feeding. Odor is confusing (earthy spicy garlic hash), taste is about the same but not quite as complex. Has been my go-to daily smoke since I harvested my first one in June.

3 Likes

With your recomendation @oranje, i am for sure to get some for myself, nice.

for me it’s been Pez x Blue Moonshine made by Mr. Bob Dobolina.

2 Likes

Mr. Dobalina Mr. Bob Dobalina?

2 Likes

yes sir, you are correct!

favourite strain to smoke so far has been pre98 bubba kush or super lemon haze

https://youtu.be/qFqov8a9iL4

1 Like

i think i’m going to have to read mr bob dobalinas wikipedia page lol so are they rapping about a cannabis breeder or did they name themselves after this guy?

Agent Orange, grown by a Friend. Got some grams home, but it is all finished now :frowning:

Smell is great, loved the high for fun time with wife. Close second for me was Crocket’s Tangie.

But hey, the year still not ended

1 Like

That´s the spirit, i like Crockett´s as well as TGA, thanks man.

1 Like

Is anybody else repeating endlessly in their head “Mr Dobalina Mr Bob Dobalina?”

1 Like