Your favorite autoflower strain

Hello everybody

I will make a BIG autoflower outdoor run next year and I’m searching for 10 strains

Between all the breeders (mephisto, fast buds, sweet seeds, dinafem, auto seeds, barneys, etc…) they are more than a million strains to buy

Please what are your favorite autoflower strains and why ? For example I search potency and taste. Many other people search potency and yield.

Please don’t forget to say how much strains you tried to can say « it’s good weed ». It’s important to know if you are a newbie or an experimented person.

Maybe this thread will answer all those questions and help us saving money, time and space in the garden.

All the best everybody !

9 Likes

Mephisto creme de la chem is awesome. I just ran a dutch passion Cinderella Jack that is the best smoke I’ve had in a while. My all time fave auto is Spotted Lime from Fritz Friolles. It has great Terps and nice cbd content.

4 Likes

Also seedstocker sells a BCN Critical xxl that is nice a purple and pretty good for the $1 beans. (Might be more now)

3 Likes

You are awesome

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Thank you very much

This is the kind of good answers I was searching

All the best

1 Like

I can recommend Charlotte’s Angel from Dutch Passion for a good CBD auto.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Can second the Chreme De La Chem from Mephisto! Gorgeous fades and sweet chemy buds. Tends to put me to sleep though.
I’m also partial to their Northern Cheese Haze. Can be soil to top nothing but cheesy or piney bud. Great daytime strain, no tiredness at all and the piney pheno’s tend to get me rather motivated. The cheesy one’s less so but I like that flavor better.

Really anything from Mephisto or NightOwl is worth running in my book.

3 Likes

wow, some of my favorite auto varieties?

La Diva by Delicious Seeds. I crossed this with a very short Lowryder2 by Seedsman to create the Divyder plants. I still have some F2s and F1s to continue the line.

Sugar Black Rose by Delicious Seeds. This was one of the few females that I sprayed with CS and was tempted to try a joint anyway. It had a very pungent solvent type smell with sweet and floral undertones.

Ghost Toof by Memphisto. Anything by Mephisto is a winner, but this one had a nice candelabra structure and chunky buds. This plant was crossed with the reversed Sugar Black Rose and the results were a very pungent large plant with slight intersex tendencies. Im actually growing a couple despite the intersex because there has been a lot of raving about it.

Gas and Guns by Afterthought Autos. These plants were grown as a tester to verify they were indeed an autoflower. Once they started flowering I was going to toss them, but decided to put them in a E&F with coco croutons. The end result were well worth it. They were some very large resinous buds that smelled of grapefruit and melon.

Dark Sparks by @Mr.Sparkle. These are some of my favorite plants to watch grown on OG. Quick, decent sized purple buds.

10 Likes

Figure ill chip in, im currently on my third auto run so kinda new to autos but not so new to smoking :rofl:

I like the blueberry x dark sparks i have going they kick my ass, Lovely smell and a heady high.

i really like the dark sparks by mrsparkle as reiko says. The purples are something that is exciting for me and the smell is like nothing i have experienced.

If you are interested i could send a little collection of regular auto seeds i have made as i have a little excess because im trying to follow the purple pheno and short single cola for a SOG. but im not sure if youll want to be pulling males.

4 Likes

The original Lowryder is pretty good. Good head high and relaxing.

3 Likes

Dat Dark Devil is Da Shit!
By @Mr.Sparkle

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hey @Bob13. I’m interested in some regular autos. I have a few strains now and have been collecting pollen to try some different things. I would love to try more out. I’m currently running some of Mark from strainlys 90 day super and 105 day lemon.

Yeah shoot me a pm dude

2 Likes