Suggestions anyone - good yielding indica

Anyone got a good suggestion for a good yielding indica what has been some y’all’s favorite to grow

As a new grower I cannot make any suggestions but I am very interested in others opinions.

1 Like

I would try out Black Domina. Black Domina expresses desirable features from the elite Indica genotypes Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant and Afghani SA.

4 Likes

Dies it lije being trained trying to setup a scrog

I never ran a scrog.

Aight I’ll have to check it out

I can recommend Hash Plant from Sensi Seeds. 90% indica with about 42-45 days flowering time. Very hard and compact buds. Above average yield.

1 Like

critical kush looks very promising. got it as a freebie, but it may become a keeper. beautiful looking plant, at a pre enjoyment stage now. may be worth a look-see to you.

Thank you all I will def have to get a couple three packs

Hash plant definitely not! It’s strain with so much leaves! Breeded for making hash :slight_smile:

What I would recommend is California Indica. I’ve grown this strain for couple of years and I think it’s what you are looking for. Very compact buds - hard to press even in the middle of flowering stage. High yield and what is most important - very tasty!

Def heard good things about Cali Indica

What about good old classic indica - Northern Lights ? I’ve got spectacular results outdoors with it years ago. But I’m not sure if there is still any classic NL available on the market. NL and NL#1 (Northern Lights x Skunk#1) has never let me down. Very potent, fast growing and exceptionally good yielding.

1 Like

Gotta go indoor with sorry should have specified

Just some thoughts…

I dont know how pure of an Indica you would like, but here’s some stuff I’ve been working with lately and some faves.

Superskunk- Not a big fan of this one, Afgani and Skunk cross, I have a few tasters out for testing, but the bag appeal is poor. And yield not so good.

Aurora Indica- I still like this strain… waaaay back in the days of OG, 2001 I did a grow report. Good body high.I can get 10 oz off a 400.

Critical Kush- I have a few of these plants under a few KW of lights :wink: Have had some problems of mold because of density.

Black Lime Reserve (Indica dominant cut). Easy to grow.,great plant, good body high, good yield.

If your in Cali I like using Dark Heart Nursery… They got good clones.

Google it bro. I’m going south just to pick up new cultivars DHN is where its at.

Haha i cant really get much of anything right now as far as that gotta start from seed off the internet i guess i could go to colorado but lighting issues on the way home etc any way yea as much indica as possible dont get me wrong sativas are nice but it just makes my adhd run rampant the indica slow me down allow me to think an focus of stuff i get tht sativa an my mind races with of course creative thoughts but they just rush at me an most the ppl i know thts wht they want as well

And appreciate yall so much btw i lovebto hear about what yall had exp with etc

Holland´s Hope is a very heavy indica with good mold resistance potential…but it is few years I did not hear about her. Pure Afgani is a evergreen and standard for high-grade indicas. I have to name few others… I am an Indica fan and there are plenty of I.strains available today but many ( better to say most) of them have unpleasant side effect like dry eyes and mouth, headache, weird mental fog and some kind of “hangover” the morning after .
So beside pure Afgani I can reccomend : Aurora Indica, Blueberry ( DJ Short), White Rhino,Levander, Herijuana. I newer had access to strains like Purps or Grand DaddyPurple but have heard and read a lot of these violet Indicas so I´m sure they are between the best ones.

I smoked H.P. 3 times in my life and i have to say that is a very strong bud. But every experience was completely different except the last third. The main effect vary between head and body so much…but the last few hours the was the same - heavy couchlocking. Does anybody know how many phenotypes the real Hashplant have?