Best strains to grow indoor 2023

Dang now I want some Bubba Trouble. Lol.

1 Like

Nop, never made seed intentionally, but stressed 2 plants that gave me some in my 2nd grow I think.

And so far all of these are coming females.

You have plenty of info on breeding, I just donā€™t have more room available so I prefer to stick to females even if bought.

I donā€™t like to get free seeds from anyone because I will feel I own you something. Appart this still illegal where I live soā€¦ Got to keep under the radar.

I have some strains to check out, we all want big buds in a snap and if the seed is cheap, better.

But I really donā€™t care much about seed pricing because I buy once or twice a year and usually never spend more than 100 in seed every year, if I needed to buy smoking material would spend an average of 400 a month, so I am good with seed pricing, specially of you clone now and then to keep the practice, cheaper it is.

This topic was meant to make a list of comercial strains that you love, then I will check their datasheet see if are in my lines and next order I really want to change flavours.

Obviously 10 seeds will last me like 2 years because I am growing different strains to be able to swap smoke effect so I have plenty of seeds, total of 3 strains and want a 4th one.

But there are some nice strains listed already.

5 Likes

You donā€™t have to read much to find the answer to that. :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

For autos anything creme de la chem I would suggest, doing a huge breeding run making fem seeds and those are gonna be my flipped studs. But as far as my experience with that cultivar itā€™s never short on yield/chunkiness with a nice potent smoke the many times Iā€™ve grown it and itā€™s crosses, mephisto has it and will also second that mephisto is putting out some wonderful stuff keeping a great reputation of above average autos, twenty20 is putting in some good work too and occasionally reaches out for giveaways and testers of some of there new stuff, got in on the ogre berry giveaway last year

2 Likes

i would say grandmommy purple. itā€™s a new strain but pretty decent.
And thatā€™s great youā€™re in EU, herbies seeds is there too. So youā€™ll get your seeds quickly. Good luck on whatever you choose!

3 Likes

Magic Strains has been sold out at present at D>C> Seed

1 Like

Canā€™t waite !!!

1 Like

You can get a few ā€œregsā€ ā€œRed Boneā€ from Get Seeds Right Here ($20.00)

1 Like

I felt this. I need to stay awake. Lpl

Yes I am currently growing the seeds from doing just that, as long as you know how to make them give you a few seeds back Iā€™ll never let any of the strains from in house genetics go, lol hopefully I can get it to give me some more from this go round. I have my own seed bank going on over here lol

1 Like

There available at the breeders direct site for $50. Theyā€™re listed as F4 Bubba Trouble. I canā€™t seem to get the link to work but itā€™s www.magicbeancompany.com
Iā€™ve seen the night blood grown out and itā€™s a big auto with heavy bubba influences.

1 Like

Hello, perhaps I misunderstood this phrase, are you saying that in EU is hard to get seeds of the seedbanks?
Online growshops and seedbanks in EU are many and sell almost everything.

2 Likes

the critical kush from dinafem is the better of the two, like a lot better. the BF version might be better for a very short ceiling since the dina stretches a bit.

2 Likes

now these guys are in both US and EU, more seeds in the worldd!

My choice for 2023 season is Apply Betty herbies and Cafe Racer from BlimBurn

4 Likes

yeah! i heard of it. i like the idea that i can get my seeds in 2-7 days. gonna try in february :upside_down_face:

I gonna grow smth new this year like mimosa shot, grandmommy, mates of mine have already tried them all, but I was an old school fan

1 Like

Humboldt Seed Coā€™s Blueberry Muffin and also Hella Jelly. The finish time will blow your mind, as will the terps. Potency is ok to good, not the strongest stuff out there but the quick finish and AMAZING aromas and flavors more than make up for any slight lack in potency. No nanners or fuckery of any kind either, lol!

5 Likes

@RookieBuds,
Letā€™s get some updates on these!
Theyā€™re both in my lineup, lol
:grin:

2 Likes

See were InHouse is offering many ā€œregularā€ seeds --this is great if you are a ā€œbreederā€ Get SeedsRightHere is one site also SpeakEasy.com has many if Iremember correctly

belive BlueBerry Muffin is their flagshp strain - need to get this one also !