(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

I have recorded your bid @Vegabom . I need you to tag the person you are outbidding @Thetravler , thanks.

3 Likes

Already there thank you !

4 Likes

Lot 62 bid - $65 please DD @emeraldbullfrog

4 Likes

Headed to the Post Office in a bit. I will be mailing off the last of the Cap Junky seeds from the first auction. All 9 packs are on their way. Congratulations to the winners. Still 2 packs of the Cap Junky left in round two.

8 Likes

Your bid has been recorded @Mad_Barry. I am biased but that’s a great lot. 3 BOG strains with collector cards plus a couple of amazing sounding crosses. Best of luck with your bid. :v:

7 Likes

Lot 53, $50 @SEMOActivist

2 Likes

Lot 51 $80 @Smooth

3 Likes

lot 41 $50 @503BudMan
lot 45 $50 @Thetravler
lot 49 $60 @Mrgreenthumb
lot 55 $65 @pop22
lot 71 $60 @brampie
thanks for the pportunity and good luck all

3 Likes

Hey Folks also since @Rhai88 is throwing in on the top bidder for the second highest aka the runner up I will ship off two packs of @Tonygreen gear!!

I have a pack of his lime gb and a pack of his RIL fast Auto!!

17 Likes

All bids will be updated when I get home from work.

Great offer @Hotrods_and_hounds , thanks.

6 Likes

(Disregard) Lot 53 bidding for $35 @SEMOActivist

Edit: oops, I gotta read a few posts up. That one’s already at $50 by @yardgrazer

2 Likes

Lot 70 $55 @Mrgreenthumb

1 Like

lot 71 75@wadar

1 Like

Ok everyone, all bids are up to date and we are on track to smash the round one total. Keep up the amazing work everyone and thanks for participating in this event to help you one of our own. You all rock. :v:

7 Likes

Lot #46 bid $40 @Flower

2 Likes

Got your bid man, thanks. :v:

1 Like

Lot 55 $75 @wadar

2 Likes

A few pictures I have of a few up for auction.

Lot #49 Congolese Sherbert

Lot #56
This Bubba Kush is known for the coffee , carmel notes. Thick heavy buds wet with trichomes. Short squat bushy plant. The indica buzz we look for. This was bred back in the 90’s .
One of my favorites!

Another in Lot #56
Monkey Slapz
This plant was a full plant . Colorful inside and out. Rating high in cabbinoids. You roust be disappointed in this one!

A bouquet of Monkey Slapz…

23 Likes

Not a hard sell!! 50$ on 56 please, @MyrtleGrounds , thanks

4 Likes

How do we get in on those ?

2 Likes