(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

I bid 30 on 43 and 30 on 44

5 Likes

Now we are cooking!

4 Likes

I will get these bids updated after work everyone.

4 Likes

Make sure to tag who you outbid @Thetravler. I know you DMā€™d me before so weā€™re good :+1:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lot 67 -$50 @503BudMan

Lot 64 - $100 @Hotrods_and_hounds

1 Like

#45 $30 bid @Mad_Barry

Scarlet grapes look tasty

1 Like

@Streckles @Organical :+1: Both of you know the value of those beans and for a great cause too! :pray:

For reference

Double CripXmas 39 days done

Island Crippy 49 done

Good to hear @MrsTJakes is healing up :relaxed: Nothjng feels better than knowing recovery is around the corner :wink:

23 Likes

oh yea!

6 Likes

Ok everyone, all bids have been updated. Carry on. Ok, this one is for @toastyjakes :v:

12 Likes

Lot #44 $35.00 @Thetravler
Lot #46 $25.00 @Mad_Barry

4 Likes

Bids recorded @Flower :v:

1 Like

Lot #67 $60 @Hotrods_and_hounds

2 Likes

Got it @503BudMan , thanks.

2 Likes

Age and deception will defeat youth and skill every time! Hahahahahah!

3 Likes

So tell me, all you people who do this stuff on a phoneā€¦ do you still have finger prints on your thumbs??? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

We burned off all our finger prints at the birth of smart phones. image

3 Likes

Heā€™s not a real boomer, he has shoes on!

5 Likes

I do unfortunatelyā€¦ i feel like i shouldnt somedays but ive gotten too used to using the phone over my laptop that its become second nature to thumb it rather than use all my other pointy digitsā€¦

Also i get less typos with my phone but theyre still there lol

3 Likes

LOL, there is no burning through my hands. Just glad I didnā€™t have them growing up or I wouldnā€™t have been able to call anybody.

LOL, I am the opposite. I can type but itā€™s difficult to keep that accurate with my digits.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s ok! and was just bitching to my lady about having toscroll everything here! Grrrrrrrā€¦
then I remembered I have a tough screenā€¦ but hey, Iā€™ve only had it 6 months! :rofl:

2 Likes