(BIDDING CLOSED)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes part 2

I’m bidding on lot 44 for 40 @Flower
I’m also biding on lot 45 for 40 @olschool

3 Likes

I’m still looking for the mailing information for @DrCake so I can get his or her Cap Junky seeds mailed off. I’ve mailed all the other packs off already.

2 Likes

I would just PM them.

1 Like

OK, been a hectic morning but got your bids recorded @Thetravler :v:

2 Likes

I admit I’m a little prejudice when it comes to lot #51 because I have not 1, not 2, but three snips off my Cap Junky mother plant which was off the original mother plant. In case you’re not up with the history of this cut when they first became available they were $1,000 each and tough to find.

So ya’ll need to bid on this lot accordingly as most importantly it’s for a good cause but also so I don’t get my feelings hurt.

51 BOG Sour Bluetooth @CapnCannabis reg 10 @Smooth $50.00
Blueberry Skunk @Bobgrows reg 5
Texas Toasted @Bobgrows reg 5
** Cap Junky Snips (lower 48 only) @loveDaAutos snip 3**
Koh Gold- KDKT x Malawi Gold @Budderton reg 10
10 Likes

I would assume that you will see some momentum build on Sat and Sun @LoveDaAutos . There are tons of really great lots up there and I am guessing most dont want to get I to bidding wars so early in the auction.

7 Likes

Double D there is indeed no lot 42.

Bad luck number? :laughing:

P.S. anyone who bids on a lot I’m on and it goes over $50 I will send out an additional pack of something fun! :wink:

5 Likes

id think about it but im already pretty high on my bids on another lot plus my plant sitter moved away and I have a bunch of stuff in the next few months so I cant start any new plants… but hopefully someone gets on this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

C’mon LDA. Ya killin me. Lol

4 Likes

You’ll probably be alright, @Smooth

3 Likes

I seriously doubt it. Even before your advertisement. But I may have a few more $$$ so bidders beware.

3 Likes

Its all good @LoveDaAutos Im just clowning around with ya. Dont take me serious. But I was serious when I said Id give ya the Koh if I win. Happy bidding everyone. Its for a good cause.

3 Likes

How cool is that! Something extra on Lot #48. I’m hoping I don’t get outbid. :laughing:

2 Likes

I know you’re just joking around, @Smooth and it’s fun and enjoyed.

2 Likes

Nope, just got missed in the hectic mess that was the close of the part one and open of part 2. There were spread sheet issues causing grief. By the time it was pointed out that there was no 42 the auction had started and I was not about to go changing the numbers. Folks were already bidding before I even put the lots up, lol.

6 Likes

Fair enough I’ll just send a pack to whoever the highest total bidder is at the end of this shindig in place of lot42! Winners choice of a quite a few different packs.

Thanks Doug!

6 Likes

Lot 42 is technically still there or at least the seeds are. 41 - 45 had 3 packs of seeds in each. I had a few late donations that I had to fit in so originally 41 - 45 were this.

Then when I added to them I got the current lots.

Adding the spaces and strains meant all lots had to be renumbered. That would be where it got missed. This is why I didn’t want anyone bidding until I posted the list as I had changed and added a pile of stuff.

10 Likes

40$ on 43 thanks! @Thetravler

2 Likes

I bid 30 dollars on lot 56

2 Likes

See what you started hahaha !

4 Likes