(Bidding Closed)Auction to help out our brother @toastyjakes

@toastyjakes I’ve got your back. Are things that bad buddy? I respect the shit out of you bro. You know this. I don’t want to buy seeds to help you out but if me donating a few quid helps make your life better ill do it all day long. Legend.

9 Likes

Fire me over a PM @Esrgood4u .

2 Likes

Yeah and there is a horse under there too

3 Likes

Your bids have been recorded @Big_Yeloe , thanks. :V

3 Likes

I really appreciate that bud, thank you. I respect you as well, hell of a grower, great member and one of the most honest people i know when it comes to not telling people what they want to hear so they dont get pissy. Respect.

Also, if you happen to talk to the manc git, tell him i said hey and i miss his goofy ass…

8 Likes

Hello fine folk of OG, let’s see if I can help temp some more pocket digging for this good cause.

Having been inspired by all the generosity here, I’d like to borrow a page from @LoveDaAutos book and offer a flip of 10 Lem Chem Cookies Regs by Connoisseur Genetics to the first bidder of $150 (or over) on a lot. You don’t have to be the final winner, just the first to bid $150 :+1:

Pitter Patter

14 Likes

Oh I Need Them

D I B S

3 Likes

That’s awesome @Mad_Barry , thanks for putting up awesome seeds bud. :v:

4 Likes

LOL, no DIBS, only DOLLARS :wink:

5 Likes

It’s dollars for dibs.

5 Likes

its hard to go all in when yall got the next group of lots lookin so good goin up soon

6 Likes

Exactly, though I may go that high to lock in the lot I want.

3 Likes

I hear you there. There is some fantastic stuff on this list but also on the other. I honestly think folks have shown amazing support and I am proud to be a part of such a great group. Best of luck to all the bidders and thanks for supporting one of our own. People throw around the word community all the time here and then go and show that it really is one. Wow.

14 Likes

Lot 14 - $50 - @belleswell

4 Likes

Got your bid @Zolorp , thanks.

2 Likes

I fixed it

24 Likes

My mistake brother, good correction. :pray:

12 Likes

Yeah I’m still intouch with the PITA buddy. I’ll let him know your asking after him.
Things will get better my friend.

3 Likes

Hehehe https://youtu.be/9hoEYaLuDdc?si=Jgmm5Mx1uvK2qvOk

2 Likes

I was going through a box of my Dad’s stuff in the back of a closet I’m cleaning out. I came across what he called his “Dit Log” which was basically a book in which he wrote down ideas he had, sayings he heard and liked that others said, things he’d like to do. I guess sort of a grown mans diary . I was flipping through it and came across a saying he had written down and it went like this.

“The Rich invest their money and spend what is left; the poor spend their money and invest what is left”

I also found his stack of ticket stubs for NY Giants and NY Jets games we attended together and all these emotions came flooding over me. Why I typed that here and not in my thread I cannot say.

So get out there and Snipe, Snipe, Snipe.

Happy Sunday

28 Likes