Big congratulations for reaching Leader Status @G-pas

Awesome news! Congratulations young lady! Well deserved for sure! I didn’t even know that was a thing. So cool!

1 Like

Definitely congrats to @G-paS Having dealt with her through this Goji OG F2 run to a CSI group buy we did, she’s been nothing but reliable and professional… Leader status only seems fitting!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

I posted earlier in the thread that it was just a temporary thing. @LemonadeJoe just did it while he was working on the big give away. I was working on the Co-op boxes and needed to access thread to get it done.

I have already been demoted now the big guy is back :rofl: I really do appreciate all the thoughts and support shown here. I was able to get most of the work done while he was working on getting you guys all the goodies and the fun that the draw provided all.

Thank you again @LemonadeJoe and all that donated items!

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

You’re still a leader in my books Melody, appreciate you and all that you do.

2 Likes

Thank You Doug. I put the leader in to take a screen shot for giggles. I than Put it back to normal and didn’t hit apply until I saw you post this. But I really appreciate yours and the others supportive comments.

Back to sorting seeds. :rofl:

4 Likes

You’re still a leader in the community I don’t care what title you got. I listen to what you got to say. I agree with that Doug.

2 Likes

Oh wow this is so awesome! Very happy to see this. Always a pleasure @G-PaS BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! :slight_smile:

Yup yup…this

Titles are just alphabets ma’am, actions says you’re still a leader :person_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

Thank You for your kind words.

4 Likes