Using your Overgrower badge

Hey there OG. So after some discussion the @coopactiongroup has decided to allow members who have the Overgrower badge to sign up for co-op seed runs as a TL3 even if they are TL2. This is the same as anyone who has the Regular Emeritus badge being able to sign up for co-op seed runs as TL3 when they have dropped to TL2. This is just a perk meant to show appreciation for those who do co-op seed runs. The only way for a user to gain this special badge is to do either a co-op seed run or a Freakers Ball seed run. Thanks to all who do these grows, you all do great things for the community. :v:

Q&A:

Who issues Overgrower badge?

You can request it from the admin or MOD team when you complete a co-op grow. Please contact them and attach the link to your co-op.

Edit by @G-paS

Format for signing up with badges!

This only applies if you are a member/TL2 with the Regular Emitis or Overgrower badges.

If you want to sign up as a regular/TL3 you need to do one of the following;

• Put the badge as a title in your profile.

reg em badge

• Put Reg Em or OG behind your name and before your flag.

New badge format
If you are a regular/TL3 you do nothing but add your flag.

59 Likes

Who issues that badge? I’ve been thinking about seeing if I could do a freakers preservation in the future but that that’s a requirement and I don’t seam to have it

8 Likes

You request it from the MOD team when you complete a co-op grow bud. They have to manually add it @Kushking902 . I know you have completed a co-op run so you are all set, just message them. :v:

12 Likes

I have to get mine now :crazy_face:

:green_heart: :seedling:

21 Likes

They all deserve it Aplausos|nullxnull, appreciate the gesture … beer3|nullxnull

19 Likes

I’m glad to see it! I know trust levels is a topic that comes with baggage. I hope this new privilege is well received by the community. Its a great way to recognize the work offline that goes to making seed. I’m humbled by the skill and effort making seeds requires and the members who accomplish it!

15 Likes

Completing a coop run should absolutely grant you the “Key to the City” so to speak.

:v:

19 Likes

Yes, this privilege is not granted, it’s earned. These growers dedicate their time, money and energy into doing a grow for the better of the community. IMO this is a well deserved perk. :v:

22 Likes

To whom should I speak to in order to get said badge.

8 Likes

This is a great decision. Good work co-op group! :pray:

10 Likes

LOL, it’s in post 3 man. You message the mod team with a link to your completed co-op run.

9 Likes

may i inquire what is this

2 Likes

Give this thread a read bud, it will tell you all about it.

7 Likes

Sorry, on my phone an had skipped down to the bottom.

3 Likes

No worries man, all good. Was just busting your chops, lol.

2 Likes

I suppose you never know but it’s pretty hard to imagine anyone being anything but for this… being that it involves the people who (along with the distributors!) make it all possible. Great call.

:+1: :+1: :clap:

5 Likes

Guys,I actually completed my First seedrun,also grown some of my F1 automatic plants,I have a thread also.Is It possible to obtain this badge?
One of the two strain I crossed was gifted to my by an OGer Who was banned unfortunately

3 Likes

The Overgrower badge is for people who complete Co-Op seed runs.

The following is a description of the Seed Co-Op program:

Seed Runs Co-op is a collective effort to preserve rare and discontinued genetics and keep them available to our members free of charge. We want to honor the hard work of past cannabis breeders and sacrifices by freely sharing and preserving their work so that future generations can enjoy it as much as we all do now. It is community-driven and non-commercial activity of breeders, seed producers, testers, and all growers of Overgrow.

12 Likes

How do I see if I have an Overgrower badge?

Nm…found it…lol

12 Likes

You do @Tappy :slight_smile:

9 Likes