BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Morning boys and girls. Nice to be alive.

6 Likes

I had some so called fems too , they all were males so I think someone was wrong :laughing:
Good morning Mike Good morning OG’s. Have a great day.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone hope u have a great day

2 Likes

Appears like some seeds are tryna poke out.

And to throw in a nearly seven week Chunky junky

15 Likes

Hell ya hopefully those seeds produce some awesome genetics :dna: that’s gonna be some :fire::fire: Mike

1 Like

@BigMike55 :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: on all ur bud pictures

1 Like

@BigMike55
If someone has a high tolerance an loves indica
What’s your thoughts on Blue Tara

1 Like

Ok guys. Im going in. Wish me luck.

14 Likes

I hope your health goes back to optimal asap brother
@BigMike55

2 Likes

Beautiful pictures @BigMike55 thank you for sharing your hard work….definitely a thing of beauty…hope you and everyone have a great evening…and hope your feeling a little better sooner than later

2 Likes

Man down! Man down!!

This was the assailant… bad mofo!

4 Likes

May he rest in peace.

2 Likes

The pheno i got is very creamy smelling with the dank background. Mine came out better than anything they call top shelf I can tell you that. Two bong tokes in the morning with coffee is plenty. Three tokes and i will nod for another hour or so.
The gentleman i first got it frtom @Oldjoints told me it was a ‘must grow’. I liked it so much, i took it to F4 (available from @JohnnyPotseed ). And also crossed it with Cap Junky. I named it Chunky Junky. Both Chunky Junky and my Blue Tara are also available in the JPS Auction. Pretty inexpensive and it helps out @JohnnyPotseed
You get a double whammy!

11 Likes

Ive been looking at your production. Both seem nice and Ive been watching auction. Pulled the ole sniper rigle out. Beware!

4 Likes

Thanks you the info
My childrens mom name is Tarah lol with beautiful blue eyes so I think I might have to seek them out an run them
Hope your feeling better :hugs:

2 Likes

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. What are the seeds you’re making? Happy Friday folks. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Been wanting to try cap junky for so long finally got my hands on some cap junky X logcake 11 only 2 more weeks before outdoor season starts here

4 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes