BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a better day than you deserve.

5 Likes

Morning everyone.

1 Like

Making the rounds while I can.
Good morning all!

5 Likes

Looks like High Times to me. Excellent work.

3 Likes

Fem seeds are only 99.9% female, so for every thousand you get a male.

1 Like

I had the same thing happen a few weeks back. On the flip side, I had a couple of volunteer plants go over 12’ tall. Like Joe Walsh said, I can’t complain but sometimes I still do.

2 Likes

Good day Big Mike and OGs.

3 Likes

How’s it going today OG FAM hoping everything is good with with all an hoping u all have a great day today

3 Likes

Dental appointment sucked today.
My teeth were all crashed. My little sister talked me into getting dentures. Got 8 teeth pulled today. Sore as a mofo.

11 Likes

That’s a bunch. :+1:t3: Your health will most likely thank you. Careful not to get dry socket! Easy on that bong, big guy! Hope the pain eases quickly and you feel better soon , bud! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

5 Likes

Jeez bro i hate to hear that! The dentist is my mortal enemy lol… i hate em so much dude… its terrible

1 Like

Yeah definitely watch out for dry socket brother, good vibes to a fast healing!

2 Likes

Ouch man! I know a few people who got implants that they are very happy with how they turned out, the kind that look like clip-on posts.

1 Like

Nothing bad with that I had top n bottom yanked out an I got dentures I like em actually they not to shabby lol at least no more toothaches though thank goodness that pain was the worst

1 Like

I just wish I could of afforded the ones that get screwed in or whatever there called lol

I know that feeling all to well…I really hope you feel better soon brother…hang in there

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, hope the mouth is feeling better this morning.

3 Likes

Hang in there @BigMike55, got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for you to be feeling better! :ok_hand::hugs::wink::blush::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::v:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes