BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Hello everyone :wave:,

Your work @BigMike55 Blue Tara f2

Pollinated by a male Apollo 11 x Blueberry :wink:

Smells earthy and floral.
Congratulations on your job :+1:.
See you
O.B

7 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 may your trichomes grow like hair and your bud make you stare

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly and the rest of you jokers :black_joker:, hope everyone’s week is off to a good start with lots of hot coffee :coffee: and some nice smoke :dash:. Have a GR8 day my friends! :+1::facepunch::crossed_fingers::blush::wink::ok_hand::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

stoned sun

8 Likes

3 Likes

These rascals are stacking nicely. Wont be long npw.

16 Likes

I have not been out to look yet, but im betting my outside plants took a beating yesterday and last night. Holy shit, did it rain.

3 Likes

My carnage was severe.

4 Likes

Lookin like baseball bats!

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike. Hit the ground running. Been a busy morning. We got some rain this way also. But we’re not gonna cool off quite as much as you guys. Not yet.

5 Likes

Got a few nice pics of my outside girls.

22 Likes

Very nice… ive been uppotting clones

10 Likes

Those ladies are already as big as the flowering ladies :eyes:

3 Likes

That Vortex bush i hope we have enough time left. Sativas always take longer.
But i have two plants there that i have no idea what they are. One was a rescued volunteer from my yard. The other i lost track of and my markings went away.

3 Likes

Lol i get myself in the same boat not realizing differences between stain finishing times lol

1 Like

Looking good, hoping for a few more weeks of dryer weather for ya bud! Im hoping 2 for sure maybe 3 weeks if i can get it for my SSH.

2 Likes

Lookin awesome bud…Right on!!! Thanks for sharing your journey

1 Like

Good night @BigMike55 and crew!

4 Likes

Goodnight OG FAM see u guys in the A.M.

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG

4 Likes