BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Morning guys. Early bird gets the worm. Up and at 'em, boys and girls.

8 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly! Have a great day! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sun_with_face::blush::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::v:

3 Likes

Good day @BigMike55, good day OG’s. We got hammered by rain last night took a couple broken branches off and trimmed them. Coastal blueberry x sour grape x blueberry diesel

14 Likes

Man i need some of this :point_up::metal:

3 Likes

Good afternoon Big Mike and the rest of you guys!!! What ya all smoking on, i’m testing out some Willie Nelson from my OD stuff to see where its at, 2 more weeks lol.

3 Likes

Good afternoon OG brother @BigMike55 hope ur having a good afternoon I took a quick trip to the Mts to throw some pumpkins off the STEEL BRIDGE lol was a blast lol an oh my did those pumpkins make a huge :boom: BOOM :boom: when they hit lol smoked a a few bowls of som BOTTOMLESS MIMOSA from dispensary :weary: but overall was pretty good

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and the rest

2 Likes

Morning everyone.
Not able to get on very much. Hope everyone has a great day.

5 Likes

Good afternoon Big Mike, hows the OD plants looking after your rain?

Everyone have a great day…enjoy yourselves

1 Like

Had a few small casualties. Nothing severe. I need wind a bit to blow dry them. Never satisfied.
Hope youre doing well.

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all of OG!

3 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and all my friends of a green feather

2 Likes

Afternoon guys and gals. Busy this morning.
Almost eight weeks into flower. Tent is smelling delish. I have one plant thats very close. A dam good grower, one time, told me… If there is any doubt, wait another week. So, i wait. Patiently. Easier to do if you already have jars with quality weed in them.

7 Likes

Man lemme tell ya lol

Good afternoon brotha :coffee:

Looking forward to seeing them at chop :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
So close I can taste it haha.

3 Likes

I grew a pretty good sized plant outside last year. Well over 10feet tall. Anyways when i cut her down i saved the main stem to do “something “ with.
So its about five feet long. A little twisted but not real ba. Think a walking stick.

Maybe with a little carving on it?

10 Likes