BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Just dont be disappointed. It is not what it will be after a few weks of cure. But you should get a nice buzz.

2 Likes

Oh itll be cured sllightly… just not as cured as it all will be… ill be curing the whole flower time of next plants…

I bet it will be pretty damn good… especially coming away from dispo poison…

2 Likes

Just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT TO @BigMike55 I got ur package brother I’m really really excited to run these in the near future probably next run lol THANK U again Mike oh an I finally got to try some of that permanent marker damn that’s :fire::fire: anywho hope u all OG FAM having a great day

7 Likes

Have a great weekend @BigMike55 and all you OG’rs…)…

1 Like

Have a goodnight an a great weekend Mike

Wake up… You sleepy head
Wake up… Get out of bed.

Have a big time today, guys and gals.

3 Likes

I have a strange feeling my bubblebags will be working overtime for the next few weeks……

1 Like

I have a few gallon bags of sugar coated trim and larf in the freezer. I was wanting to get this harvest done before i make some bubbles. Might have to just go ahead and bite the bullet tho. Do the new stuff later.

2 Likes

I have to take down my OD plants and I always use that for bubble just in case there is any trace of mold on them that I miss.

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55 @Oldjoints and all you others.
Sorry I have been neglecting your thread brother.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Do you have any quick tips for me? I really want to make something from it. That was, by far, the biggest tree i ever grew.

2 Likes

You aint bothering me, my brother.
I know you have had a rough time lately. I just hope you can get yourself in a better place. Being depressed feels like shit.
Hang in there, bruh.

4 Likes

Good Morning brother Mike, & all of OG!

3 Likes

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. Chunky Junky coming along.

9 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 bro

4 Likes

Good morning Big Mike!! CJs looking good.

2 Likes

Chunky Junky looking righteous.
About one more week i think. Starting to see a little amber in the trikes.

Rainbow Sherbet still two to three weeks.

Fruity Pebbles.

13 Likes

Awesome run you have going. Breutiful.

2 Likes

Thank you muchly my friend. Think i might get a lid or two from those girls.

1 Like

Been meaning to get in there and trim out the dead leaves. I just hate screwing around with my flowers. I like to leave my trichomes intact.

10 Likes